RIP Joe Kinnear (1946-2024)

Anderson

Guest bimpy474

Someone has to be systematically trolling you guys this summer.

I'm blaming you as JFK used to play for you  :angry:

Didn't he sign Raylor and Nolan? Maybe he is being recruited to eye more English players. Think JFK will have very little knowledge of up and coming players although he did seem quite good at lying and swearing.

Crowd shot from the first home game of next season

:okay: :okay: :okay: :okay: :okay: :okay: :okay: :okay:

Or this

:scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared:

:scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared:

Hopefully this:

Thats the only way things will change. I've not been hateful towards Ashely for a while but this has tipped me over the edge. We need to sell, and fast

:thup:

If true, they couldn't make a worse appointment.  He is so unsuitable for that role.  A dinosaur manager out of touch with the modern game. 

The contempt from the local journalists is very telling and even on Talksport they were incredulous that there could be any truth in the rumour.

hmm strange, part of me wonders if this isn't another product of the active imagination of JFK considering in the past he claimed he was certain to return as manager (I believe while we were in the champ but before Hughton was given the job full time) and that turned out to be a lot of garbage.

Not sure what he'd do either as they seem to have the transfer system down fine and get along well enough with Pardew without someone in between.

Guest pont-toon

I'm definately not forkin here bonny lad !!!

Haway someone hoy it up off the tube.,....,

Mint - cheers !!!!

Let's not be naive here, there would be no DoF position if there was no Joe Kinnear. He is making the position to get him back in the club as he's a mate.

See: Wise, Dennis.

What would Kinnear actually bring to the club? What the f*** is the thinking behind this? The man was seen as a bit of a joke before he managed us and solidified that reputation by swearing at journalists, alienating the playing squad and lying about everything from his contract to transfers.

I just can't get my head around Ashley rationally going back to a DoF structure on the back of the disastrous Wise/Keegan experience. He hates us with a vengeance, the motherfucking piece of shit..

Didn't he sign Raylor and Nolan? Maybe he is being recruited to eye more English players. Think JFK will have very little knowledge of up and coming players although he did seem quite good at lying and swearing.

And offending French players. He's literally perfect.

This has to be one of the most incompetent management teams I've ever come across. And that's saying something considering the other teams I follow. :lol:

:lol: These clowns make those guys look like Seal Team 6 ffs.

Imagine this board if Tom Donahue or ol' Buddy Nix was in charge. Managed by Chan Gailey. :lol:

Mark Douglas ‏@MsiDouglas 14s

Not just a rumour, by the way. Appears certain that Kinnear heading back to #nufc. More details to come.

Expand  Reply  Retweet  Favorite

It's basically up to us as fans what happens next. My personal opinion is the hatred will die down and we will be bend over and take it as per, buy the kits, turn up to the games etc. thats what MA banks on.  That's fine, if people want to do that, I'm not advocating bedsheets but a mobilisation and some form of protest would be useful. There's a tipping point with everything. This is mine

Mine as well. No more shirt buying.