RIP Joe Kinnear (1946–2024)

Anderson

Pardew should let kinnear take training for the first week, then come back and say 'if you don't book your fucking ideas up i'll be gone and this lunatic will be running the asylum, is that what you want? Coz that's what will happen'

Guest bimpy474

He should have had 5 or more decent players in before he could even contemplate saying that. Deluded old fart.

See all the top clubs in the land have Directors of Football. I mean Arsenal and Man Utd are clearly in that second tier with the likes of...err...Norwich?

Anyone who has to big themselves up by saying "I'm a football person" clearly is a desperate idiot anyway. Yes, you were a 'football person' twenty years ago, but the game has moved on. With that logic we should go find another "football person" who played in the game more recently. I mean Dean Windass isn't up to much these days is he?

I don't really give a toss what he says, next season is going to be like a pantomime anyway. The way I see it, if he's going to be here making a fool of himself, might as well do it while Pardew's here as I wasn't expecting much under that clown anyway.

He's off on a week's holiday? Surely that can't be right? :lol: Don't get me wrong, I'd rather not have him involved at all, but where's the sense in employing a Director of Football then giving him a week off now the transfer window has actually opened?

Every top club in the land has got one (DoF). We haven’t – that’s the difference. The manager can’t do everything."

“I’m probably the only football manager to be a director of football."

“I don’t know any other ex-managers who have. I’ve been a manager for 35 years. I’ve been Manager of the Year. I’ve won every award there is in football as a player."

I think all those qualities put me head and shoulders above every other director of football.

“Some directors of football have never played the game,”

“I’m lending my experience as a manager for all those years - 10 years at Wimbledon, two years at Nottingham Forest, two years winning promotion at Luton and, of course, almost two years at Newcastle."

“I would still be there had it (a heart attack) not occurred.”

:facepalm:

It calms down for a couple of weeks and you start to forget how much you hate this cunt, then he opens his mouth again and it surges back up.

Detestable old twat.

Just read this c*** is off on holiday next week? Say what?

I think the only thing that needs a rest is his mouth. What a clown. He's trying to big himself up and sounding pathetic. Let's see how he talks his way out of failing to deliver any signings of note. Come to think of it, he'll no doubt try and blame Pardew/Carr, anyone but himself.

He's off on a week's holiday? Surely that can't be right? :lol: Don't get me wrong, I'd rather not have him involved at all, but where's the sense in employing a Director of Football then giving him a week off now the transfer window has actually opened?

Yeah but you're always asked in job interviews 'Have you got any holidays planned in the near future'.

Unfortunately this interview took place in a pub. It would be very unprofessional of Mike to deny a holiday request he granted after a few beers which he had totally forgot about. Rubbing salt in the wounds really, he already turned on Sky Sports News to find he actually gave JFK the job. Hell of a hangover day.

Guest Geordiesned

I wouldn't be surprised if he starts conducting the post match interviews once the season starts.

Every top club in the land has got one (DoF). We haven’t – that’s the difference. The manager can’t do everything."

“I’m probably the only football manager to be a director of football."

“I don’t know any other ex-managers who have. I’ve been a manager for 35 years. I’ve been Manager of the Year. I’ve won every award there is in football as a player."

I think all those qualities put me head and shoulders above every other director of football.

“Some directors of football have never played the game,”

“I’m lending my experience as a manager for all those years - 10 years at Wimbledon, two years at Nottingham Forest, two years winning promotion at Luton and, of course, almost two years at Newcastle."

“I would still be there had it (a heart attack) not occurred.”

:facepalm:

It calms down for a couple of weeks and you start to forget how much you hate this cunt, then he opens his mouth again and it surges back up.

Detestable old twat.

Somehow every single line of that is factually untrue. Surely he has to be doing it deliberately as a joke at this point. :yao: