RIP Joe Kinnear (1946-2024)

Anderson

@SkySports_Keith: Sky Sources are telling us Newcastle are not currently looking to replace Joe Kinnear in his role as Director of Football.

One of two things here, he's looking to sell up (please be true, please be true) or either he or Pardew will be in charge of transfers from now on!!!

I get a feeling its down to the Grenier  'deal' not getting done.

That first question in the highlighted interview that made Pardew look like a twat - 'is this Club capable of making any signings' (words to that effect) made it look they have been tipped the wink by person or persons unknown that Kinnear completely fucked it up. Pardew might indeed have issued his ultimatum - him or me.

I get a feeling its down to the Grenier  'deal' not getting done.

That first question in the highlighted interview that made Pardew look like a t*** - 'is this Club capable of making any signings' (words to that effect) made it look they have been tipped the wink by person or persons unknown that Kinnear completely f***ed it up. Pardew might indeed have issued his ultimatum - him or me.

Pardew does not have any balls, if he does they are little squirrel balls.

@SkySports_Keith: Sky Sources are telling us Newcastle are not currently looking to replace Joe Kinnear in his role as Director of Football.

Paying a low wage for someone to do nothing > Paying nothing for nobody

Contrary to popular opinion regarding Ashley, we all know he wanted to have someone in place to advise him on football matters who he trusted, hence JFK DOF.  This resignation smacks of Ashley really being furious at the sale of Cabaye with no replacement.  Cabaye was his favourite player and whilst we all know he couldnt give a t*ss what we fans thought of Cabaye going he must have told JFK in no uncertain terms that he was far from happy at his failure to sign any permanent replacement(s) and told to eithr jump or be pushed.

If Ashley was furious with the Cabaye sale and lack of replacement, why wait til the derby defeat and subsequent ST cancellations to remove him? Kinnear's nothing more of a scapegoat to pacify the fans really.

Maybe, but you don't resign if you are doing the job you were hired to do.  As for waiting until after the derby defeat, we all saw how well we played against Norwich and JFK did say we had excellent midfielders still at the club.  If Anita had had a stormer in Cabayes position and we had trounced the mackems then Ashley may have been happy to wait until summer for a replacement.  The ensuing vitriol has clearly persuaded him that JFK didnt have a clue how to buy players.

:lol: at Anita playing the 'Cabaye' role :lol:

That's a big IF, mate.

Still think this is a reaction to what's happening with ST cancellations. Kudos to those of you who've done it, I think it's had some effect.

Or so they want you to think. In reality nowt has changed

Why would they want us to think that? We'd chuck in more ST cancellations then and they'd lose money? :lol:

Looks like the summer transfer window will be fruitful!!!  :lol: :lol:

Much better than with Kinnear, surely?

Well indeed.

I smell more loan signings.

We are in the process of outsourcing our team to save money.