The Hatred-ometer

TaylorJ_01
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This is all Ashley. Everything he's done good to make up for all his wrongs has been wiped. The man is a colossal cunt and all he has left me with with the hope he dies sometime soon.

Ashley followed by Llambias and Kinnear.

Don't actually hate Pardew he's just inept and not good enough.

:thup:

Wouldn't say I hate Pardew either, just dislike him.

Can't say I hate any of them, and certainly don't wish any of them death by buggery or whatever is fashionable these days.

People asked for someone with football knowledge to have a role high up at the club as we have none, and then get all uppity when the call is answered. :razz:

Kinnear. Seriously. What a fucking staggering choice if it happens.... :lol:

Can't say I hate any of them, and certainly don't wish any of them death by buggery or whatever is fashionable these days.

People asked for someone with football knowledge to have a role high up at the club as we have none, and then get all uppity when the call is answered. Give the old lunatic scrote a chance. :(

/What a f***ing choice.... :lol:

I would half give credence to this appointment if it came about the right way. If there had been an official press release from NUFC, with comments from JFK, AP and DL giving details and a plan of action. It would at least show unity and the intentions of the club's top brass.

What we get instead is this freak mouthing off to Sky, with no knowledge of the whereabouts of the club's manager, and no word from the club itself.

They can all get to fuck.

Definitely hate Llambias the most.

This... He kops the blame for everything. He runs the club and he continues to try his best to run it into the ground. Disgusting. That said Ashley should be almost as much to blame for continuing to hire him. Thing is, Ashley lost his love for the club the minute Keegangate occured and the fans turned on him. I don't think we have been of any real interest to him ever since.