How do the fans respond?

Dokko

I was planning on buying a shirt this year, but won't be now, and have cancelled NUFCtv. Not sure what else there really is to do except protest at matches or just hoping JFK gets fucking jumped every time he steps out his front door.

The fans won't do a goddamn thing. Sure there'll be loads of self-righteous indignation, but at the end of the day, SJP will still be packed every Saturday and kits will continue to fly off the racks.

Can those with season tickets for next year ask for a refund?

I'd like to know the answer to this as well. I'm finally considering cancelling my season ticket.

No refunds but you can cancel it.

Bollocks.

I've just cancelled my NUFCtv subscription. My reason: 'Mike Ashley. Derek Llambias. Joe Kinnear. Alan Pardew. Sports Direct. Wonga. The box office. Puma and the awful kits.'

I'd like to know the answer to this as well. I'm finally considering cancelling my season ticket.

Did you cancel or just not commit to buying a new one, JF?

Guest bimpy474

See i have a problem with this boycott the club stuff. While i 100% understand, but i supported the club before Ashley and will after. I support Newcastle United, not Mike Ashley but it seems they are becoming one and the same with these complete ownership stuff.

How do you get off a 40 year drug addiction, because that's what it is. Why couldn't i be a nerd and like nerdy things. Or fishing.

I was planning on buying a shirt this year, but won't be now, and have cancelled NUFCtv. Not sure what else there really is to do except protest at matches or just hoping JFK gets f***ing jumped every time he steps out his front door.

Yep i have'nt bought my shirt yet either & won't do now either!

Did you cancel or just not commit to buying a new one, JF?

Had a 10 year one but emailed them a month or so ago telling them to cancel it and stop payments. Only took 2 emails to sort it.

With fury enough has to be enough, I can see a DOF at times being a good idea but not that utterly pointless pile of steaming shit.

These cunts are laughing at us.

Season ticket cancellations is the only way but sadly not enough will be brave enough to do it