Sunderland

Nobody

They only win the odd game against someone you don't expect them too. Man City, Everton, Chelsea etc. They seem to have lost most of the "6 pointers" so far against the likes of Palace and Fulham for example

They'll get out of it. Can't see them not overtaking some of the rubbish down there. When I've watched them this year, they've not been the worst team I've seen. Crystal Palace were as bad a PL team I've seen, Fulham were horrendous early on at SJP before we had even hit our groove, Cardiff themselves I thought were awful.

The fact that Sunderland are still only a couple of wins away from safety, shows how poor the bottom half of the league is.

Are the points tallies really any different to other seasons?

Seems like there are a lot of teams down there with a low tally, which makes it easier to get out of it. I don't know, just a blind comment made without looking at any stats. There certainly though seems to be a lot of crap teams this year. Stoke City were in the top half of the table until this morning ffs :)

The fact that Sunderland are still only a couple of wins away from safety, shows how poor the bottom half of the league is.

Are the points tallies really any different to other seasons?

There's a huge gap between the top 8 and the rest, suggesting that the good teams are better and the worst teams are getting worse. I reckon our points tally would normally have us higher than 7th.