Sunderland

Nobody

Guest Roger Kint

Lad on my FB been crying for the last 24 hours about mackem tickets. Apparently as he pays almost £600 for a season ticket he should be first in the queue above everyone else to get his mates tickets. He even said 'its a fucking joke, i pay £600 and get nothing at all for it while they pay £20 and get a derby ticket'  :lol:

Thick twat doesnt seem to get that he has got a ticket along with another 18 PL games  :idiot2:

Lad on my FB been crying for the last 24 hours about mackem tickets. Apparently as he pays almost £600 for a season ticket he should be first in the queue above everyone else to get his mates tickets. He even said 'its a fucking joke, i pay £600 and get nothing at all for it while they pay £20 and get a derby ticket'  :lol:

Thick twat doesnt seem to get that he has got a ticket along with another 18 PL games  :idiot2:

He did, both him and members had first choice on tickets, as a result non were sold to the general public. It's the same case for every match. Also why should his mates who don't have a season ticket be ahead of everyone else who doesn't?

Guest Roger Kint

He did, both him and members had first choice on tickets, as a result non were sold to the general public. It's the same case for every match. Also why should his mates who don't have a season ticket be ahead of everyone else who doesn't?

Exactly, thing is the lad is always missing games himself yet goes all superfan cos people have the audacity to use their memberships correctly.