Sunderland

Nobody

They would definitely rather we didn't win it than they did like.

I wouldn't.

I spoke to three Mags at work today, and two of them said they want us to win it on Sunday. They are good lads mind, salt of the earth. The 3rd lad can't bare the thought of us winning it, not because I would take the piss (I wouldn't do that, well just a gentle ribbing) but because he is convinced that Newcastle deserve to win a trophy before us.

Any chance you lot can beat Hull tomorrow and keep them in the relegation mix ? Steve Bruce, who I normally think is a decent bloke, is starting to get on my tits.

Caulkin is always an excellent read and seems like a decent fella to boot.  However, I’m not reading that shit.

The fuck's wrong with some people?  You think you'll be less of a jawdee cos sky tell you to hate these pricks? 

Stick all the hype up yer arse. 

Guest Haris Vuckic

Caulkin is always an excellent read and seems like a decent fella to boot.  However, I’m not reading that s***.

The f***'s wrong with some people?  You think you'll be less of a jawdee cos sky tell you to hate these pricks? 

Fucking Hell  ;D

Caulkin is always an excellent read and seems like a decent fella to boot.  However, I’m not reading that shit.

The fuck's wrong with some people?  You think you'll be less of a jawdee cos sky tell you to hate these pricks? 

What the almighty fuck?

Friend of a friend on Facebook got two tickets for the final but decided to get 50 people to pay him 20quid and then he'd draw two numbers out of a bag and they would get  ticket. So he makes a grand

Decent way of doing it

They're all coming out the woodwork on facey b now as well.  People (mainly lasses) I used to work with that I'm certain used to moan about their boyfriend/partner/husband whatever watching football changing their pictures to the sunderland badge.

Seen quite a few status' this week begging for tickets, again from people I didn't realise gave two fucks.

Not saying we wouldn't have the same situation if we were in their position, but I'm so tempted to pull them up on it.

They would definitely rather we didn't win it than they did like.

I wouldn't.

I spoke to three Mags at work today, and two of them said they want us to win it on Sunday. They are good lads mind, salt of the earth. The 3rd lad can't bare the thought of us winning it, not because I would take the p*ss (I wouldn't do that, well just a gentle ribbing) but because he is convinced that Newcastle deserve to win a trophy before us.

Any chance you lot can beat Hull tomorrow and keep them in the relegation mix ? Steve Bruce, who I normally think is a decent bloke, is starting to get on my tits.

Beat Hull? No chance.

Friend of a friend on Facebook got two tickets for the final but decided to get 50 people to pay him 20quid and then he'd draw two numbers out of a bag and they would get  ticket. So he makes a grand

That's rank that, like

That's actually genius if he rather have the money than watch the game. I still believe it's illegal but doubt anyone will report it.

That's rank that, like

That's actually genius if he rather have the money than watch the game. I still believe it's illegal but doubt anyone will report it.

Ripping off people you know/other fans? Nah, not for me like

Rip off? Not like he's forcing anyone to join the little draw. It's all down to each and every one of them paying him to understand their chances.

Guest Haris Vuckic

What's to stop him creating a couple of fake Facebook profiles as soon as he knew they were through to the final and awarding the tickets to them. Free £1000.  :pardsgrin:

That's rank that, like

Rip off? Not like he's forcing anyone to join the little draw. It's all down to each and every one of them paying him to understand their chances.

Still a rip off. 20quid that hardly anyone is going to see back. Why not just sell the tickets to fans for the face value? It's cuntish

Well if he's honest, two of them will. It's the same as betting on football games, you might not see the money back but you might be rewarded.

Guest neesy111

That's rank that, like

Still a rip off. 20quid that hardly anyone is going to see back. Why not just sell the tickets to fans for the face value? It's cuntish

It is like, hopefully someone reports him.

Guest neesy111

Sunderland got enough tickets for anyone that is a season ticket and had been a season ticket the previous 3 years. 

Sunderland got enough tickets for anyone that is a season ticket and had been a season ticket the previous 3 years.

:dowie:

If you've had a ST for 3 years or more you were guaranteed a ticket