Sunderland

Nobody

graeme anderson ‏@sunechograeme  56m

Remember, all you stoic #safc souls who patiently put up with early train chaos this morning.- #nufc fans can only dream of this!

:lol: so small time, man.

:lol:

Derailment.  :whistle:

Last night I unfollowed mackems on twitter because this is getting too much for me. All these scarves, flags, cheesy chips down Wembley way, Wearside pride and D:Ream. Fuck the lot of 'em and I hope they get demolished on Sunday (even though they wont).

Sunderland got enough tickets for anyone that is a season ticket and had been a season ticket the previous 3 years.

:dowie:

If you've had a ST for 3 years or more you were guaranteed a ticket

No.  It's if you were a season ticket for the last 3 years.  Spend 3 years getting stuffed into a mackems pocket every week and you probably deserve it tbf.

Guest Haris Vuckic

I hope Man City do them so bad they feel ashamed to talk about ''Wemberllee marraa''.

Record score please :thup:

Guest Roger Kint

I hope Man City do them so bad they feel ashamed to talk about ''Wemberllee marraa''.

Record score please :thup:

It will just be endless 'at least we got there' and 'when was last time you were there' comments after a humping.

Guest Roger Kint

Last time we were there we got beat off City. Hopefully they can say the same. :thup:

Chelsea City?

Guest Roger Kint

Lose and relegation please, hopefully lose by 4 or more goals also to make the fuckers cry

Couple of reds too would be even funnier

Guest Roger Kint

Last time we were there we got beat off City. Hopefully they can say the same. :thup:

Chelsea City?

He means in League cup

I know ffs :lol:

Guest Haris Vuckic

Chelsea City?

He means in League cup

I know ffs :lol:

Strange post in which case.

Lose and relegation please, hopefully lose by 4 or more goals also to make the f***ers cry

Couple of reds too would be even funnier

Yip, Maybe Wes Brown off again would not help their cause and how about 1 for Ki also

Mackem lad from work said he was flying down from 'Ponteland International' today  :anguish:  :lol: genuinely thought that was just a bitter RTG thing.

They've even got "Newcastle International Airport" hoardings at the SoL and they still come up with this shit man. :lol: