Sunderland

Nobody

BhtdDGyIIAANZg0.jpg

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

That's sad. I hope if Newcastle ever get to a final we have a little more class than that.

Anyway, I'm off to the pub today, I've got tomorrow off work, the sun is shining, and I'm going to have a party.

I'll be back tomorrow, win or lose, and hopefully my hangover won't be too bad  :lol:

To the fans on here who have wished us the best, I salute your honesty. To the ones who want us to get hammered......Well, I understand that emotion too, as I know some Sunderland fans can be right arseholes.

To be fair in the 90s we did and no the vast majority of you didnt.

Hope you enjoy your afternoon stray win or lose.

Guest Roger Kint

William Hill doesn't even have a trophy option. Just a win over 90mins :undecided:

If you were betting on sunderland just split your money between the 9/1 90 mins, 20/1 in ET and 40/1 on pens

Found the trophy win but your idea is far better. Done :thup:

Where? I cant actually see it anywhere

I know theyre at a cup final and we'd be happy too but they're doing my head in with all this super-cringeworthy stuff.

It's gonna be a long long day, with social media to be avoided whatever the outcome. This might sound nasty but I just hate seeing mackems happy.

I'm convinced they'll win too, it's in the air :(

Guest Haris Vuckic

I know theyre at a cup final and we'd be happy too but they're doing my head in with all this super-cringeworthy stuff.

It's gonna be a long long day, with social media to be avoided whatever the outcome. This might sound nasty but I just hate seeing mackems happy.

I'm convinced they'll win too, it's in the air :(

Aye. Paddy Power making them 9/1 (ftm marra!1) to win it etc :lol:

BhtdDGyIIAANZg0.jpg

That's sad. I hope if Newcastle ever get to a final we have a little more class than that.

Anyway, I'm off to the pub today, I've got tomorrow off work, the sun is shining, and I'm going to have a party.

I'll be back tomorrow, win or lose, and hopefully my hangover won't be too bad  :lol:

To the fans on here who have wished us the best, I salute your honesty. To the ones who want us to get hammered......Well, I understand that emotion too, as I know some Sunderland fans can be right arseholes.

Give over man you daft tart. When we got relegated there were banners being draped over bridges and all sorts celebrating it from you lot. Don't think sunderland fans wouldn't be doing exactly the same if it were the other way round. It's just harmless fun, nobody gets hurt or owt.

BhtdDGyIIAANZg0.jpg

Give over man you daft tart. When we got relegated there were banners being draped over bridges and all sorts celebrating it from you lot. Don't think sunderland fans wouldn't be doing exactly the same if it were the other way round. It's just harmless fun, nobody gets hurt or owt.

It begins.

Guest Roger Kint

William Hill doesn't even have a trophy option. Just a win over 90mins :undecided:

If you were betting on sunderland just split your money between the 9/1 90 mins, 20/1 in ET and 40/1 on pens

Found the trophy win but your idea is far better. Done :thup:

Where? I cant actually see it anywhere

WH.

The extra time and pens are under Other Markets and in Method of Victory :)

To Lift The Trophy is only 9/2.

Aye i knew those two cos i gave you the odds :lol:  it was the 'lift the trophy' one i couldnt see til i checked football/competitions section. Was looking in the match bets :thup:

My neighbour who I had no idea was a mackem fan is out getting her washing in in full Sunderland kit.  Am gan back to bed.

Wait until the match has kicked off, take a steaming shit at home,waddle over the fence and into her garden. Proceed to wipe your manky bullet hole all over her washing.

Job done.

Just been listening to my favourite Bob Dylan album, Desire and its got me right in the mood for this. One of the tracks always reminds me of Sunderland-

"Oh Sister"

Oh sister when I come to lie in your arms

You should not treat me like a stranger

Our Father would not like the way that you act

And you must realize the danger.

Oh sister am I not a brother to you

And one deserving of affection ?

And is our purpose not the same on this earth

To love and follow His direction ?

We grew up together

From the cradle to the grave

We died and were reborn

And then mysteriously saved.

Oh sister when I come to knock on your door

Don't turn away you'll create sorrow

Time is an ocean but it ends at the shore

You may not see me tomorrow.

Got a feeling its going to be a good day.

£10 @ 9/1 90mins

£8 @ 33/1 ET

£9 @ 22/1 pens

Cheers for that idea.

Just done £5 on each

FT - 9/1

ET - 40/1

Pens - 33/1

Bet365

Oh, and I've got £30 on them winning 1-0 after 90 minutes @ 28/1

Guest Roger Kint

£10 @ 9/1 90mins