Sunderland

Nobody

Henry Winter ‏@henrywinter  21s

#mcfc: Pantilimon; Zabaleta, Kompany, Demichelis, Kolarov; Nasri, Toure, Fernandinho, Silva; Aguero, Dzeko.

Nee domestic players, press would kill us for that.

#mcfc: Pantilimon; Zabaleta, Kompany, Demichelis, Kolarov; Nasri, Toure, Fernandinho, Silva; Aguero, Dzeko.

:jesuswept:

As soon as i saw his name on the sheet, I thought he will do what he did against barca, he is a fucking liability but hopefully city turn up, surely ?

#SAFC Mannone; Bardsley, O'Shea, Brown, Alonso; Cattermole; Larsson, Colback, Ki, Johnson; Borini.

Poor USMNT representative Dozy not even on the bench.

:anguish: We lost to this crowd twice this year. :anguish:

It was one of the likes that made me saw it. Saying that the lad does look familiar from my old footballing days, seem to remember him being a canny player??

Aye, he was.

Guest Roger Kint

It was one of the likes that made me saw it. Saying that the lad does look familiar from my old footballing days, seem to remember him being a canny player??

Aye, he was.

:thup:

Any Man City fans actually turning up?  All the photos so far look like the mackems have just taken over.

I was thinking about this yesterday, where the fuck are they all? Somebody pointed out that they can travel down from Manchester this morning but why the fuck would you?

Demichelis will score today.

OG?

I don't know. Just has shades of Ryan Taylor over the wall this when it was at a time we were all whinging about him playing as we'd not yet replaced Enrique.

Ridiculous that I have had to put up with mackems in nearly full kit coming in to my shop this morning. I felt like telling them the systems were down so I couldn't take their bets.

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

Good but they will need more width to open up a stubborn defence. Wouldn't mind Navas for Dzeko