Sunderland

Nobody

:anguish: Some of them seem content with their season as they made a cup final and beat us twice.

If they survive relegation they've had a better season than us like. They've been to Wembly, another quarter final, and have completely humiliated us again at SJP.

We'll finish somewhere in the top 10 and then lose our best players.

:anguish: Some of them seem content with their season as they made a cup final and beat us twice.

If they survive relegation they've had a better season than us like. They've been to Wembly, another quarter final, and have completely humiliated us again at SJP.

Agree (sadly).

Guest neesy111

Would agree with this.  :sad:

Really cringe everytime I remember that without the 6 points present we gave them, they would be well adrift. Would it also made a difference had they only got a point instead of the 3 at SoL?

Appointing a 'head coach' with highly questionable political beliefs, scratting around direly at the bottom of the league all season, losing at Wembley despite taking the lead, limping out of the FA cup at Fortress KC and pissing their slim, long-coveted chance of Europa League football up the wall... I wonder what a bad season looks like for them?

Appointing a 'head coach' with highly questionable political beliefs, scratting around direly at the bottom of the league all season, losing at Wembley despite taking the lead, limping out of the FA cup at Fortress KC and pissing their slim, long-coveted chance of Europa League football up the wall... I wonder what a bad season looks like for them?

15 points

As apposed to finishing near the bottom and losing their best players?

We'll probably have the same shit on here for a bit when they "set the transfer window alight" in the summer.  Then the season will start and people will realise we've once again got a much better side than them.

Then again I still don't think we'll be in the same league next season anyway.

15 points

What he said

15 points

This, and the 19 point season, and the relegation to the third division etc.. At least a lot of the football this season has been watchable (after the first 7 games) and we've been to Wembley. Not successful by any normal measure, but by our standards it's not bad  :blush:

15 points

What he said

:lol:

Concerted effort from the mackems to claim the tem'' The Lads'' as their own atm. Every other post using it. Wonder if they get instructions from a Love Supreme?

Had the pleasure of sharing the Metro with what I assumed were sunderland supporters coming back from Wembley several weeks back.  Assumed they were sunderland supporters as they described themselves as 'massive lads fans' so they may have been following the Ladyboys of Bangkok on tour.

I'm curious can anyone tell me did Johnsons rise in form come when Bardo started to be solid again at RB? Genuine question.

did Johnsons rise in form come when Bardo started to be solid again

rise in form come when Bardo started to be solid

come when Bardo started

Bardo

:pokerface:

Guest reefatoon

Some bimbo was talking to Bardo at Wembo drinking Um Bongo

Did Hendo tell you that?

Nah, he heard it from Marco and Benno on the Radio