Sunderland

Nobody

Sunday Supplement have pulled the FA to bits over their decision... Sounds very murky with the player himself not knowing why he couldn't play anymore until Poyet finally told him...

At least we have a good forum. Surely you don't post at RTG? I mean, you seem to be normal. There must be another forum without the underground creatures that post at RTG. Creepy place.

I do post on there. If you ignore the loons, there's some decent contributors there, especially away from the 'pure football' threads.  But it's like life in general, it's the vocal (often mad) minority who's voices are heard first and most regularly. Look at Steve Wraith as an example of this.

At least we have a good forum. Surely you don't post at RTG? I mean, you seem to be normal. There must be another forum without the underground creatures that post at RTG. Creepy place.

I do post on there. If you ignore the loons, there's some decent contributors there, especially away from the 'pure football' threads.  But it's like life in general, it's the vocal (often mad) minority who's voices are heard first and most regularly. Look at Steve Wraith as an example of this.

It just seems like RTG has no mods or admins at all and if they do, they're all morons who've let the forum become an absolute shitshow. We have Dave if you'd like to transfer him over for a year, he'll cost about £4-5 million, not including wages

It just seems like RTG has no mods or admins at all and if they do, they're all morons who've let the forum become an absolute shitshow. We have Dave if you'd like to transfer him over for a year, he'll cost about £4-5 million, not including wages

I don't think he'd be willing to make the drop down to the championship, though. It's not like he's not getting first-team moderation in the premiership with us.

How's RTG these days? :lol: Not that we're much better off right now =/

It's f***ing bleak mate  :lol: There's still one or two on there who think we're not going down, but the majority seem resigned to our fate. Hopefully our away game against Blackpool next season will be on a Saturday (you've got to take the positives !)

I've got to say I can't remember a time when North East football has been at such a low.

We're f***ed, and the players seem happy to give up without a fight.

Newcastle have a manager and an owner who are detested by a large percentage of their fans, and are regularly getting gubbed at home, and seem in freefall at the minute.

And as for Boro (remember them)...................................................

:embarrassed:

On that note, this forum is insanely good. Well designed, well driven and ad free. It's insane the gap in quality between this forum and others when I lurk a bit to see opinions of people on other football forums. Checked out a Cardiff forum the other day to see their opinion on Dæhli, it was even worse than RTG when it came to amount of threads on the same subject. Blue Moon is the only other good looking footy forum I think I've seen, but they have no thread filter and spam every subject with ten threads as well.

How's RTG these days? :lol: Not that we're much better off right now =/

It's f***ing bleak mate  :lol: There's still one or two on there who think we're not going down, but the majority seem resigned to our fate. Hopefully our away game against Blackpool next season will be on a Saturday (you've got to take the positives !)

I've got to say I can't remember a time when North East football has been at such a low.

We're f***ed, and the players seem happy to give up without a fight.

Newcastle have a manager and an owner who are detested by a large percentage of their fans, and are regularly getting gubbed at home, and seem in freefall at the minute.

And as for Boro (remember them)...................................................

:embarrassed:

On that note, this forum is insanely good. Well designed, well driven and ad free. It's insane the gap in quality between this forum and others when I lurk a bit to see opinions of people on other football forums. Checked out a Cardiff forum the other day to see their opinion on Dæhli, it was even worse than RTG when it came to amount of threads on the same subject. Blue Moon is the only other good looking footy forum I think I've seen, but they have no thread filter and spam every subject with ten threads as well.

This forum was based off the way Arsenal-Mania used to run their forum back in the day. Ironic that Arsenal-Mania has gone to shit over the years.

In terms of design, organisation, being ad-free, quality of debate and the type of people on it nothing comes close. Great place.

I don't post as much as I used to (maybe in numbers I still do, but not length of posts) because of other distractions but I doubt I could stop logging in because it's such a great resource of news and decent craic.

In terms of design, organisation, being ad-free, quality of debate and the type of people on it nothing comes close. Great place.

I don't post as much as I used to (maybe in numbers I still do, but not length of posts) because of other distractions but I doubt I could stop logging in because it's such a great resource of news and decent craic.

Our admins get the trains running on time. Fascist pig dogs.

I reckon theyll sneak a win with that mad lineup. I wouldn't mind if we lost sometime if pards went a bit mad. We are safe why is the cunt playing the least inventive sides he can. If he doesn't give a shit and it was me Id be trying to play brazil's formations from the 50s and 60s.

I reckon theyll sneak a win with that mad lineup. I wouldn't mind if we lost sometime if pards went a bit mad. We are safe why is the cunt playing the least inventive sides he can. If he doesn't give a shit and it was me Id be trying to play brazil's formations from the 50s and 60s.

:lol: think he prefers the darlington formations of the 90s and the 00s

Altidore starting today. For Sunderland u21. :lol:

Neil Metcalfe ‏@Metcalficus 1h

Altidore has been just as bad. Small crowd but annoyed at his lack of effort. Has looked totally uninterested #SAFC

Altidore starting today. For Sunderland u21. :lol:

Neil Metcalfe ‏@Metcalficus 1h

Altidore has been just as bad. Small crowd but annoyed at his lack of effort. Has looked totally uninterested #SAFC

You know Neil?