Sunderland

Nobody

£14m for Borini :mackems:

:lol: For 14m you should be getting a player that significantly improves your team, not a guy who didn't stand out in a relegation threatened team

He blatantly did stand out for them mind.

Did he? Scored a few important goals towards the end of the season but didn't think he was considerably better than the rest of their players over the duration of the season

He was. He was the main threat, especially when Poyet stuck him up top. Clearly one of their best performers if not the best.

Fair enough :thup: You obviously watched them more often than I did

£14m for Borini :mackems:

:lol: For 14m you should be getting a player that significantly improves your team, not a guy who didn't stand out in a relegation threatened team

He blatantly did stand out for them mind.

Did he? Scored a few important goals towards the end of the season but didn't think he was considerably better than the rest of their players over the duration of the season

He was. He was the main threat, especially when Poyet stuck him up top. Clearly one of their best performers if not the best.

Fair enough :thup: You obviously watched them more often than I did

I always stuck them on in the hope of bring cheered up and the fuckers always seem to win  :lol:

Played a huge role in keeping them up last season ergo worth £14m.

In normal circumstances probably not but he is a player I like, if nowt else he's a Milner try hard type.

Would have him here in a heartbeat.

Was glancing over RTG earlier and someone posted up their strongest 11 which most agreed with, which included Borini and it looked absolutely shocking, I'd say about 2 of them would make our bench but they really do have a very poor looking starting 11 and that's without mentioning the dross they have on the bench.

I would be worried about how this season will pan out if I was them.

Edit: We'll still get beat home and away by them again though.