Sunderland

Nobody

Guest Roger Kint

Odd to cancel their pre-season plans. Even if it's to help with finalising signings, I'd still play the games abroad as they're going to have a problem now finding half decent quality opposition to face.

Can arrange a 5 a side match with Blackpool instead

Surprised they don't go for Rose ahead of Hull.

Especially now it looks like Montella wants to keep Marcus Alonso at Fiorentina. They're in a deep, steaming pile of it unless they buy 5 or 6 good players.

Guest Roger Kint

Their transfer window looks barren to say the least. Probably end up panicking on dross if it continues for much longer.

Would say £14m for a player Liverpool would love to ditch is already panicking. Rodgers must have be pissing himself when they agreed to pay 50% more than he cost. Dont blame the lad for saying sod off though, he can see the same sqaud we can. Why would he join them?

Even if they do manage a sizeable amount of games, neither are that good.

Wouldn't want to be in Sunderlands shoes, looking at their squad and the business they've tried to do with Borini does stink of panic. And that's just to try and stand still.

Poyet has to be thinking of ditching them.

Guest chopey

Poyet will go to WHU when they go to the Olympic Stadium.

Could be before then as Allardyce only has a year left on his contract and I'd be surprised if it was extended.

I'll be surprised if he lasts till Christmas they got beat off Wellington this morning and by all accounts were terrible

Guest Howaythetoon

I thought they would kick on after staying up like, squad rebuilding wise. Thats an awful squad they have. Yet they still thumped us. Cheers Pardew you cunt!

Poyet will go to WHU when they go to the Olympic Stadium.

Could be before then as Allardyce only has a year left on his contract and I'd be surprised if it was extended.

I'll be surprised if he lasts till Christmas they got beat off Wellington this morning and by all accounts were terrible

Aye. Can see him getting the boot. And he could have no beef with that.

:lol: No. You didn't just do that, did you? Well played.

:lol: No. You didn't just do that, did you? Well played.

:clap:

Jim White ‏@JimWhite

Hearing that #Chelsea left-back Patrick van Aanholt close to joining #Sunderland tonight. Clubs trying to agree fee.

Can't believe he's still a Chelsea player, must've been out on loan about 5 years!