Sunderland

Nobody

They've even got a Graham Rix thread on RTG in a kind of nostalgic look at fiddlers type style.

35000 mags booming out at him at Wembley as he made his way from the tunnel to the bench. Good days.

I have a long standing hatred of the goofy nonce which goes back to 1982 when Ron Greenwood kept selecting him in the World Cup ahead of Hoddle who was ten times the player.

.com  :D

Awards:

Toon teen trinkets

This year's Sport Newcastle awards took place on Monday evening and the Wor Jackie award for the most promising Newcastle United academy product was carried off by Rolando Aarons.

Although currently sidelined through injury, the 19 year -old winger made a startling impact for the first team earlier in the season after catching the eye when given an opportunity during pre-season friendly matches.

Jamaican-born Rolando linked up with United in April 2012 following his release by Bristol City and after debuting for the U18 side made a successful transition to the reserves the following February.

Meanwhile, goalkeeper Freddie Woodman received an early birthday gift in the shape of the Jack Hixon Trophy - recognition for his elevation to the Newcastle first team squad at the age of 17 (he turns 18 later this week).

Named after the famed local scout who "discovered" Alan Shearer, that award is given to Tyneside's most promising youngster and was first presented at the 2010 event, staged shortly after Hixon's passing.

Wor Jackie award winners:

2015 Rolando Aarons

2014 Adam Armstrong

2013 Sammy Ameobi

2012 Remi Streete

2011 Jak Alnwick

2010 Brad Inman

2009 Nile Ranger

2008 Kazenga LuaLua

2007 Andy Carroll

2006 Matty Pattison

2005 Paul Huntington

2004 Martin Brittain

2003 Peter Ramage

2002 Steven Taylor

2001 Shola Ameobi

2000 Gary Caldwell

1999 Michael Chopra

1998 Aaron Hughes

Jack Hixon Trophy winners:

2015 Freddie Woodman

2014 Mackenzie Heaney

2013 Adam Armstrong

2012 Alex Gilliead

2011 Adam Campbell

2010 Remi Streete

PS: Elsewhere on Monday, mackem Adam Johnson was recognised for his services to youth coaching - by Durham Constabulary.

2015 Rolando Aarons

2014 Adam Armstrong

2013 Sammy Ameobi

2012 Remi Streete

2011 Jak Alnwick

2010 Brad Inman

2009 Nile Ranger

2008 Kazenga LuaLua

2007 Andy Carroll

2006 Matty Pattison

2005 Paul Huntington

2004 Martin Brittain

2003 Peter Ramage

2002 Steven Taylor

2001 Shola Ameobi

2000 Gary Caldwell

1999 Michael Chopra

1998 Aaron Hughes

That's grim.

2015 Rolando Aarons

2014 Adam Armstrong

2013 Sammy Ameobi

2012 Remi Streete

2011 Jak Alnwick

2010 Brad Inman

2009 Nile Ranger

2008 Kazenga LuaLua

2007 Andy Carroll

2006 Matty Pattison

2005 Paul Huntington

2004 Martin Brittain

2003 Peter Ramage

2002 Steven Taylor

2001 Shola Ameobi

2000 Gary Caldwell

1999 Michael Chopra

1998 Aaron Hughes

That's grim.

Wor Jackie's name desecrated by some of those names.

They've even got a Graham Rix thread on RTG in a kind of nostalgic look at fiddlers type style.

35000 mags booming out at him at Wembley as he made his way from the tunnel to the bench. Good days.

I think I learnt the word paedophile from that chant. I recall it was pretty to the point "GRAHAM RIX, IS A PAEDOPHILE" :lol:

David Coverdale ‏@dpcoverdale  21m21 minutes ago

Hull fans: “Where’s your paedophile?” Sunderland fans: "There's only one Adam Johnson". Hull fans: "Oh Adam, she said no." #hcafc #safc

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hull fans: “Where’s your paedophile?” Sunderland fans: "There's only one Adam Johnson". Hull fans: "Oh Adam, she said no." #hcafc #safc

Doesn't sound like she did tbf.

:jesuswept:

I think I learnt the word paedophile from that chant. I recall it was pretty to the point "GRAHAM RIX, IS A PAEDOPHILE" :lol:

Like wise. I'm 90% sure it was just after half time n all when it's not so customary for everyone to be going mad.

Serious question if he is found guilty and goes on the register, what would happen with him walking through the tunnel with the child mascots? Will he just not be allowed or does it not work like that?

There would probably be a Sexual Offences Prevention Order (SOPO) drafted for him. Usually these are drafted to prevent people from having unsupervised contact with children under 16 unless, the parents make informed consent and social services approve. They usually contain a provision 'save for as arises in normal daily life' so I would think Mascots would be covered under that.

He quite possibly wouldn't be allowed to Coach youths though. The Court will decide the terms of any such order on a case by case basis so it's hard to say what it's impact would be.