Sunderland

Nobody

Feyenoord? :lol:

I actually like Feyenoord but what the fuck is this all about :lol: :lol: :lol:

So far there's been Villa (just why), Liverpool (?), City, and Feyenoord. I'm sure there's been more? It's actually the most hilarious thing I've ever seen. The artificial sense of importance they try to create for themselves is the best thing ever. But we can't say anything, we only became the nations second favourite team by playing arguably the best attacking football seen in the Premier League. We suck.

Haven't they tried it with Atletico as well or did they just nick their stadium name?

Nicked Benfica's stadium name. Tried to claim Bilbao as friends because in Mackemology a heroic Mackem set up Bilbao by sharing the wisdom of the Mackemites.

The fuck was I thinking with Atletico? So wrong :lol:

Say it enough times and it becomes truth though.

Rule number 1 in basic mackematics.

Good point :laugh:

Footballing "friendships" usually involve a cap team and a good one, the former idolising the latter whilst the latter patronise and pity the former. No thanks! An alliance can work in the face of a common enemy though, I.e. anyone who plays Sunderland.

They deserved to win that. They wanted it more and were better organised.

We managed a single solitary shot on target in 90 minutes and never really threatened them. All the anger needs to be directed at the shameful cunts in grey today, an utter shambles in every single area of the park. Pitiful.

I'm now shitting myself.

Be on here after the game, win, lose or draw.

I'd settle for 1-1 now

I thought the Mackems were as sick as us with the state of their club.

Apparently not. Wish we had some emotion left in the tank.

Sunderland will win. They need it, their players care more, they have won the last 4, they actually try in these games. Our players are either missing, shit or on their summer holidays, at least 3-0 possibly more,. Cant even be arsed that much, its Ashley version of NUFC and its Shit.

I'm now shitting myself.

Be on here after the game, win, lose or draw.

I'd settle for 1-1 now

I thought the Mackems were as sick as us with the state of their club.

Apparently not. Wish we had some emotion left in the tank.

Their owner is poor but he's not sinister. Ours is.

That's the difference imho.

I'm relatively sober as I'm at work tomorrow so it's a strange experience for me.

That was a well organised performance but not spectacular from Sunderland. If I was a Newcastle fan I'd be gutted at the pitiful effort your team put in. Second best in everything in a derby? It reminded me of our showing in the 5-1. They only really threatened in the last 10 minutes.

3 more points in the bag and we move away from the drop zone for now. I'm more confident than I was 4 weeks ago, but I'm still not convinced we'll stay up.

I'm relatively sober as I'm at work tomorrow so it's a strange experience for me.

That was a well organised performance but not spectacular from Sunderland. If I was a Newcastle fan I'd be gutted at the pitiful effort your team put in. Second best in everything in a derby? It reminded me of our showing in the 5-1. They only really threatened in the last 10 minutes.

3 more points in the bag and we move away from the drop zone for now. I'm more confident than I was 4 weeks ago, but I'm still not convinced we'll stay up.

Scraped a 1-0 win thanks to a goal that should never have come about (freekick wrongly awarded) and managed to avoid two decent penalty shouts plus our striker putting it a couple of inches over the bar. 

Long way for your lot to go.  I still think you'll be dropping come May.  Enjoy the day.

Scraped a 1-0 win thanks to a goal that should never have come about (freekick wrongly awarded) and managed to avoid two decent penalty shouts plus our striker putting it a couple of inches over the bar. 

Long way for your lot to go.  I still think you'll be dropping come May.  Enjoy the day.

Seriously? Your lot were a shambles today. They were second best in every department and deserved nothing from the game, and we are a poor poor team.

The best team on the day won, even the most ardent Mag would admit that.

Seriously? Your lot were a shambles today. They were second best in every department and deserved nothing from the game, and we are a poor poor team.

The best team on the day won, even the most ardent Mag would admit that.

Not denying we were a shambles mate, just pointing out that your lot just about won it.