Sunderland

Nobody

Without checking, it feels like they have scraped survival in the last week or two of the season for about six years. Just wish they would finally get relegated!

Derby day is a perfect excuse for a very early morning start on the beer and that's it. Happily never meet them again for a good few years.

Without checking, it feels like they have scraped survival in the last week or two of the season for about six years. Just wish they would finally get relegated!

Derby day is a perfect excuse for a very early morning start on the beer and that's it. Happily never meet them again for a good few years.

Pardew's derby form is the only thing that has kept them up, another reason to hate him.

14/15 - stayed up by 3 points, won 6 against us.

13/14 - stayed up by 5 points, won 6 against us.

12/13 - stayed up by 3 points, won 4 against us.

14/15 - stayed up by 3 points, won 6 against us.

13/14 - stayed up by 5 points, won 6 against us.

12/13 - stayed up by 3 points, won 4 against us.

Disgusting.

Rtg is headache inducing, does anyone mod that forum? Maybe I'm spoiled by ours always being kept so tidy but fuck me, where do you start in that? The multiple threads started about us make great reading, impossible to have any normal view without being called a mag cunt!

Our net spend in transfer windows for the last 5 years or so has been less than what we have sold. We have had pretty much 5 years of PL money and player sales. £50-£70m or whatever we have spent so far this window is the tip of the iceberg of whatever cash pile we are sitting on. In theory we should have enough money to go out and buy Messi.

Our net spend in transfer windows for the last 5 years or so has been less than what we have sold. We have had pretty much 5 years of PL money and player sales. £50-£70m or whatever we have spent so far this window is the tip of the iceberg of whatever cash pile we are sitting on.  In theory we should have enough money to go out and buy Messi.

Would rather spend the money on a CB and LB TBH..

One thing I was always pretty much assured of growing up, was that no matter how shit we were, we usually got a result against sunderland.  Or at least it wouldn't be too long before our next one.  Whilst they were spending time swapping divisions. 

Not beating them in 4 years is completely unacceptable.  It's hardly like they've been the superior team or anything.  In fact, during that time, I am guessing they have finished below us every season?

When you're just going to finish lower half of the table or flirt with relegation.  All you have to look forward to as a fan, is playing a bit of nice football and beating your rivals.  Something we've not had a lot of under Pardew  :huff:

One thing I was always pretty much assured of growing up, was that no matter how shit we were, we usually got a result against sunderland.  Or at least it wouldn't be too long before our next one.  Whilst they were spending time swapping divisions. 

Not beating them in 4 years is completely unacceptable.  It's hardly like they've been the superior team or anything.  In fact, during that time, I am guessing they have finished below us every season?

When you're just going to finish lower half of the table or flirt with relegation.  All you have to look forward to as a fan, is playing a bit of nice football and beating your rivals.  Something we've not had a lot of under Pardew  :huff:

Think they finished a couple of places ahead of us the year we were in the Europa League. And they celebrated it like 3 consecutive league wins.