Sunderland

Nobody

He'd have got away with it had he admitted f*** all. Now there's a smoking gun and he's admitted to firing but just not hit the target. Pretty straightforward in my eyes to say it went further.

Dirty noncing club.

I would assume that's not the case. He's not going to admit it if they don't have any evidence

Exactly.  How the fuck do you come to the conclusion that he would have gotten away with it?  Must have a decent case and some solid evidence.  It's got to crown court and he's pleaded guilty FFS. 

I won't hold Sunderland responsible for Johnson's crimes nor will I judge them on what was probably a difficult decision on whether to back him or sack him.

I'm just pleased that he won't be playing the derby and stalking young lasses.

There is a good chance that he will not get a jail sentence though.

Hopefully just tarred and feathered every day for the rest of his sad, lonely, noncey existence then.

I won't hold Sunderland responsible for Johnson's crimes nor will I judge them on what was probably a difficult decision on whether to back him or sack him.

I'm just pleased that he won't be playing the derby and stalking young lasses.

If they were genuinely in the dark, it seems odd for them to suspend him then lift the suspension when they were in the shit. It comes across as them wanting to get value out of their wages they were paying when they were in a relegation-shaped hole, overriding their previous judgement which was founded on moral and respectable reasoning.

The question to ask is

'How much did the club know and when did they find out he was pleading guilty?'

In fairness he only pleaded guilty himself at the last minute. It mightn't have been cut and dry.

The club must have asked him about his plea before today.  He may have decided at the last minute but it's unlikely I would have thought.

He has been lying to Sunderland throughout.  Their response will be telling, I bet their comms and PR people are in meltdown

This was his girlfriend at the time who was pregnant when this was going on - what a stupid twat

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160210/cec0d4b884f04f8b434fd2fec9f61687.jpg

Still is, she's "supporting him" through the trial :anguish: There are pics of her going into court with him and stuff.

This was his girlfriend at the time who was pregnant when this was going on - what a stupid twat

Still is, she's "supporting him" through the trial :anguish: There are pics of her going into court with him and stuff.

Must be an absolute fucking idiot

Must be an absolute fucking idiot

Christ. :(