Sunderland

Nobody

I reckon the absence of his bird this morning is quite significant

Depends if it's because she's had enough of his antics or if it's just a way of sticking her fingers in her ears and not having to hear what this lass has to say.  I can't imagine Adam wants her to hear it directly.

Guest firetotheworks

So it seems he didnt do anything in the end apart from kissing, although there was intent and she stopped it. That's enough though, yeah?

It doesn't read like there was intent, it reads like the allegation is that he did exactly what he's accused of doing.

She said Johnson undid the zip of her jeans and put his hand down into her underwear.

“I sort of knew what he was going to do because of the messages. I was a bit nervous really,” she added.

The girl told police Johnson also took her hand and tried to put it down his trousers.

The schoolgirl told police she tried to bring the encounter to an end because she felt “awkward.”

She said: “I sort of pushed for it to end because it was getting slightly awkward.”

So it seems he didnt do anything in the end apart from kissing, although there was intent and she stopped it. That's enough though, yeah?

:anguish: Never mind what I said then

But seriously.. isnt this almost crossing into forcing her?

Yeah I read it as he's done what he's accused of, they just didn't go into detail with the young girl, she's intimated at what happened though. Sounds more one sided than I originally thought too, more than it being mutual, more like him being extremely pushy to the point it was "awkward". Sickening.

Will be interesting to see what the defence comes up with.

Would they try and make it out that she was just as willing as him and therefore the other two charges won't be true?

I'd imagine that the defence would be she went there with full knowledge of his intentions, however she's a young, impressionable, starstruck fan and what he's done is tantamount to force.

Guest firetotheworks

Will be interesting to see what the defence comes up with.

Would they try and make it out that she was just as willing as him and therefore the other two charges won't be true?

I very much doubt they'd use that defense like. :lol: It would be total speculation, but possibly the proof in those texts only shows that 'something' happened and he's claimed that it's a kiss.

But if it was a different charge (rape) would that not have been set out from the beginning?

Aye they cannot charge him for rape now, but it reads like he's deffinitely sexually assaulted her. I'm assuming it's just harder to prove so they never pushed for it.

Where's the N-O lawyer squadron at?