Sunderland

Nobody

In some way I felt sorry for him, because I thought he went to a nightclub, met a girl and had a sex with her, because he didn't know that she was under 16. Of course it was pathetic, because he has girlfriend and she was pregnant, but it was something you could understand and because of that, his life will be ruined.

But he is 100% sexual predator, he deserved it all and more. I hope that he will be sentenced to at least five years in "pound-me-in-the-ass" prison.

When it first came out I thought he probably shagged a lass underage thinking she was older,

They must have known it was as serious as its now being shown, but they played him, they worshipped him. Classy club though marra...

Agree with you but isn't this a bit of a contradiction?

Not really, I'm an outsider, his club must have known something man!

I very much doubt it. Looks to me like he has spun SAFC and the PFA a lie (didn't do anything wrong will strongly deny and contest all charges) to maximise his income in the year this has taken to come to trial knowing he will never earn again as a professional football once this all comes out. By all accounts SAFC powers that be were genuinely shocked by his guilty plea.

Wouldn't the club have grounds to sue him for the earnings back if he lied to them about it and as a consequence they didn't sack him and indeed unsuspended him?

Just seen this, has a bit more detail than the tweets earlier

Girl: Still not 100 per cent sure ha ha

Johnson: You sound a bit unsure lol x

Girl: I don’t know it’s just surreal ha ha

Johnson: Why?

Girl: Like you are my favourite footballer. You could update your Twitter saying Happy New Year and then I’d believe it’s you.

(He then sends the requested Tweet)

Girl: Ok I believe you.

Johnson: Lol

(He agrees to sign her club shirt and they chat about plans for New Year’s Eve)

Johnson: Where are you going out at?

Girl: …I’m not old enough to go out

Johnson: Yeah but you look old enough

Girl: No believe me when I say I’m 15

Johnson: Ages then lol

(Later they chat about the girl being shy and her ability to handle alcohol)

Girl: It seems like I’m the only one who can handle vodka

Johnson: Bet you are not shy with vodka

Girl: No not at all

(Later Johnson talks about their meeting)

Johnson: Thought I would get a proper thank you kiss for the shirt

Girl: Didn’t ask

Johnson: Well I can come back and get one

Girl: Why didn’t you ask us for the thank you kiss?

Johnson: I just didn’t think you would have wanted to

Girl: Wouldn’t have bothered me

Johnson: You are meant to want to kiss someone

Girl: Well I do want to absolutely

Johnson: Well we need to make it happen then

Girl: And we will then

(Later they continue)

Johnson: Am I only getting a kiss?

Girl: It depends on what else you are after

Johnson: Dunno depends on what you are up for. A little bit more than kissing.

(After their encounter)

Johnson: Think we had better go in the back next time

Girl: Yeah yeah

Johnson: That wasn’t convincing

Girl: Sorry my hands are freezing

Johnson: Was worth it though

Girl: Do you think?

Johnson: Do you not?

Girl: Yeah was checking that you did

Johnson: Yeah was class. Just wanted to get your jeans off.

What comes across there is not only the fact he presumably knows she's just turned 15 at this point but also how he's knowingly abusing both how much older then her he is and more importantly his position as a footballer who she idolises.

Chances are he's spent his life treating most women in this way, i.e. getting what he wants from them because he can, but when he's applying that to a young lass it's fucking seriously grim aye.

Look at how premeditated it is.

As for the mackems, the end result is that Sunderland continued to play him after he'd used his position and the club's shirt as bait to sexually abuse a child fan. Even if they sue him now for his wages since the crime or at least him being unsuspended, it sounds like they still took 24 hours to sack him after the guilty plea. Basically they don't care about their community, and the sad thing is that I'm sure plenty of other clubs don't either.

May be Giggs but some of the Whatsapp conversations which expand on the tweets

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/adam-johnson-read-31-whatsapp-7359991

They next meet on January 30th when the sexual activity allegedly took place in the car park behind a Chinese takeaway.

The prosecution said just 30 seconds earlier he received a picture from girlfriend Stacey Flounders of their new baby daughter and replied: "She looks class."

The court heard how Johnson messaged the girl at 5.22pm on January 30th:

AJ: "I'm here now"

Then 20 minutes later he received a message from Stacey, his girlfriend, saying: "Hey, I'm going to try and not be negative with you and believe you more.

"But if you are doing stupid stuff then you need to stop and think about us. It would be a shame to spoilt it now. I really want us to work because we are a family and we now have Ayla."

Johnson did not respond to her message "because he was engaged with the girl" the jury heard.

:lol: somehow the exposition manages to be even worse than the initial kiddie fiddling.

All I'm getting from the texts (besides the fact he's a nasty paedo) is that she really doesn't seem to be too arsed about him. :lol:

"Yeah you like that pet? Am hard lol"

"Areet"

She's trying to be cool and grown up.

All I'm getting from the texts (besides the fact he's a nasty paedo) is that she really doesn't seem to be too arsed about him. :lol:

"Yeah you like that pet? Am hard lol"

"Areet"

She's trying to be cool and grown up.

Yeah I get that, just wanna hope for her sake she's not too scarred by the whole ordeal. Having her personal life open to so much public scrutiny on top of it all.