Sunderland

Nobody

Guest Howaythetoon

Aye, he is obviously sick in the head and this is or was probably the start of something wicked in him long term. This is pre meditated grooming and sexual gratification from 'mixing' with a minor. I'm in no doubt that lots of 15 year old girls are sexually active, but with men, men almost double their age? It shows that AJ is a paedophile, but it also highlights the deluded and insular world of a footballer and their clubs and fans as well. What makes this a clear and cut case of him being a dirty nonce is that his behaviour in all of this is considered not normal as such, but not wrong and that is what separates a nonce from a pervert IMO. AJ is a dangerous individual who needs locking up for a long time, he is a predatory nonce who has deliberately targeted a minor to ingage in sexual activities for his own sick pleasure knowing full well her age and how wrong and even illegal his actions are.

Guest Howaythetoon

When it first came out I thought he probably shagged a lass underage thinking she was older,

They must have known it was as serious as its now being shown, but they played him, they worshipped him. Classy club though marra...

Agree with you but isn't this a bit of a contradiction?

Not really, I'm an outsider, his club must have known something man!

When it first came out I thought he probably shagged a lass underage thinking she was older,

They must have known it was as serious as its now being shown, but they played him, they worshipped him. Classy club though marra...

Unless they spotted him behind the Chinese takeway I doubt it. Not really something you would talk about I'd imagine :lol:

Guest Howaythetoon

In my opinion we need to see a photo of her to decide whether he is a fully fledged fiddler or just a really f***ing stupid repulsive scumbag.

The texts suggest he is a nonce like. If she was 13 or 15 I don't think it would have mattered, he was attracted to doing wrong to a kid basically. And he knew it!

I very much doubt it. Looks to me like he has spun SAFC and the PFA a lie (didn't do anything wrong will strongly deny and contest all charges) to maximise his income in the year this has taken to come to trial knowing he will never earn again as a professional football once this all comes out. By all accounts SAFC powers that be were genuinely shocked by his guilty plea.

Guest Howaythetoon

The fact they suspended him and then unsuspended him makes me suspicious.... I think SAFC knew there was a good chance at least that he was a dirty nonce, but weighed up that with his ability to perhaps help them and went with the latter.

Someone i was talking to here in the US raised a moot point yesterday.

Adidas were the first to terminate his contract then hours later Sunderland released a statement saying hed been sacked

Could Adidas have threatened SAFC with withdrawing their sponsorship if they didnt bin him immediately

Adidas were the first to terminate his contract then hours later Sunderland released a statement saying he'd been sacked

Could Adidas have threatened SAFC with withdrawing their sponsorship if they didn't bin him immediately

Exactly what I thought

I very much doubt it. Looks to me like he has spun SAFC and the PFA a lie (didn't do anything wrong will strongly deny and contest all charges) to maximise his income in the year this has taken to come to trial knowing he will never earn again as a professional football once this all comes out. By all accounts SAFC powers that be were genuinely shocked by his guilty plea.

My thoughts too, especially given that it looks like he lied to the police when first interviewed too.

Adidas were the first to terminate his contract then hours later Sunderland released a statement saying he'd been sacked

Could Adidas have threatened SAFC with withdrawing their sponsorship if they didn't bin him immediately

Exactly what I thought

Come on man, he was always getting sacked.

Tend to agree. Really no reason for somebody like him to actively hunt out a lass like that on Facebook unless he has an actual kink for young, underage lasses. Proper rank hearing about the actual details.

Surely the fact he asked how old she was, when she was 16 and googled the age of consent somewhat disproves this? I mean, I'm not defending him and the way he 'groomed' her and took advantage of his position is sick and he deserves all he gets (hopefully a long sentence) but I dunno..

Not sure if SEMTEX was taking the piss or not about needing to see a pic, but if she does actually look older it'd disprove it more

Tend to agree. Really no reason for somebody like him to actively hunt out a lass like that on Facebook unless he has an actual kink for young, underage lasses. Proper rank hearing about the actual details.

Surely the fact he asked how old she was, when she was 16 and googled the age of consent somewhat disproves this? I mean, I'm not defending him and the way he 'groomed' her and took advantage of his position is sick and he deserves all he gets (hopefully a long sentence) but I dunno..

Not sure if SEMTEX was taking the piss or not about needing to see a pic, but if she does actually look older it'd disprove it more

I thought the opposite. He made sure she was underage and then did what he did. Hope he gets the maximum 14 years or whatever.

I thought the opposite. He made sure she was underage and then did what he did. Hope he gets the maximum 14 years or whatever.

Aye, suppose it could be looked at that way too. Who knows

You can blatantly see he tried to maximize his income between being arrested and the start of the trial.

Aye, he probably thought taking the extra few months jail time or whatever it is was is better than losing out on a few hundred grand. He must have known the prosecution had their hands on those texts a lot sooner than now.

Aye, suppose it could be looked at that way too. Who knows

He probably just searched that so he could pull his bulb over the wiki article tbh.

Guest neesy111

You can blatantly see he tried to maximize his income between being arrested and the start of the trial.

Aye, he probably thought taking the extra few months jail time or whatever it is was is better than losing out on a few hundred grand. He must have known the prosecution had their hands on those texts a lot sooner than now.

Not even on about that, if he had told safc he was pleading guilty they would had probably suspended him without pay until the trial before sacking him.