Sunderland

Nobody

Well, am surprised she is back. She must be desperate for his cash. :(

While I can understand people jumping to this conclusion based on a stereotype, people seem to be forgetting that she is also carrying his child.

She's not, theyve got a kid now.

is it hot?

It's 13 months old

Irrelevant post guy.

Well, am surprised she is back. She must be desperate for his cash. :(

While I can understand people jumping to this conclusion based on a stereotype, people seem to be forgetting that she is also carrying his child.

She's not, theyve got a kid now.

is it hot?

It's 13 months old

Irrelevant post guy.

Aye :lol:

http://i4.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article7379418.ece/ALTERNATES/s615b/Adam-Johnson.jpg

"Had on, didn't I used to have a hot lass on my arm?  Come to think of it, didn't I used to have a footballing career and a big house full of money?"

Defence has seemed weak as piss so far.

"I thought he was creepy"

"No you didn't"

"Well yes I did because he was doing that grooming stuff he admitted to."

"Oh yeah.  Uhm, next question."

Barrister obviously hasn't watched A Civil Action. Asking questions he doesn't know the answer to.

Defence has seemed weak as p*ss so far.

"I thought he was creepy"

"No you didn't"

"Well yes I did because he was doing that grooming stuff he admitted to."

"Oh yeah.  Uhm, next question."

She's admitted lying to the police in cross examination. That's pretty much as good as it will get given that her evidence in chief was a pre-recorded conversation with a police officer.

Mr Pownall QC asked if she now had “absolute hatred” for Johnson.

The teen replied: “Yes I do after all he has put me through.

“He made me out to be a liar and told everyone he was innocent.

“He let people cheer him on for matches and call me all the names under the sun.”

Quite glad that she bought that up.

Orlando Pownall QC questioned the alleged victim further about their meeting in Johnson’s Range Rover on January 30.

He put it to the girl that Johnson didn’t undo the button and zip of her jeans and that his hand was in plaster at the time.

Mr Pownall QC said: “He didn’t undo the button and undo your zip.”

The girl said through tears: “Yes he did I’m not lying about it the only person who has lied through this is him.”

Mr Pownall QC said: “His hand was in a cast.”

To which the girl responded: “It didn’t take two hands.”

What an awful defence :lol: he cannot undo some jeans with his hand in a cast, but he can drive all the way to meet her one-handed :lol:

Mr Pownall QC asked if she now had “absolute hatred” for Johnson.

The teen replied: “Yes I do after all he has put me through.

“He made me out to be a liar and told everyone he was innocent.

“He let people cheer him on for matches and call me all the names under the sun.”

Quite glad that she bought that up.

Orlando Pownall QC questioned the alleged victim further about their meeting in Johnson’s Range Rover on January 30.

He put it to the girl that Johnson didn’t undo the button and zip of her jeans and that his hand was in plaster at the time.

Mr Pownall QC said: “He didn’t undo the button and undo your zip.”

The girl said through tears: “Yes he did I’m not lying about it the only person who has lied through this is him.”

Mr Pownall QC said: “His hand was in a cast.”

To which the girl responded: “It didn’t take two hands.”

What an awful defence :lol: he cannot undo some jeans with his hand in a cast, but he can drive all the way to meet her one-handed :lol:

I was just about to post all off this, some of her answers to this supposed top lawyer are tremendous

Its like that Catherine Tate character  ;D

She seems quite well spoken for a 16 year old

Given the 'geet' quotes from before, I imagine these quotes are tidied up a bit for legibility sake.

“Yes he did I’m not lying about it the only person who has lied through this is him.” == "Nar man, he's the fucken liar man. Daft fucken cunt"

“It didn’t take two hands.” == "Fuck off man, he ownly needed one hand man. Daft fucken cunt."

Kind of wonder how these cases work, when there's no evidence apart from victim testimony. He sounds guilty as anything but did anyone actually see him noncing her?

Doesn't matter, from his texts to her there is clear intent to take it further than a kiss - the victim is also alleging that more happened too, I'd be amazed if he gets found not guilty at the moment.

Lets not forget that he has already pleaded guilty to two offences against a child, there is only one person in the courtroom with a good reason to lie and it certainly isn't this young and vulnerable girl.

EDIT - also the fact that he lied about the other two charges for the best part of a year

She seems quite well spoken for a 16 year old

Given the 'geet' quotes from before, I imagine these quotes are tidied up a bit for legibility sake.

“Yes he did I’m not lying about it the only person who has lied through this is him.” == "Nar man, he's the fucken liar man. Daft fucken c***"

“It didn’t take two hands.” == "f*** off man, he ownly needed one hand man. Daft fucken c***."

*kernt