Defence: NOT TRUE I'M NOT LISTENING *fingers in ears*

Girl: I think he's a creep

Defence: Yeah but you don't

Girl: He opened my trousers

Defence: No he didnt

I'm half expecting one update to be

Girl: *something incriminating*

Defence: NOT TRUE I'M NOT LISTENING *fingers in ears*

They have to put their case to her. He's going to put forward a different account and they have to put it to her. It's obvious she's going to refute it.

Johnson is f***ing terrible at noncing kids isn't he? :lol:

Imagine being called "creepy", "pale" and described as having "yellow and wonky teeth" by some child that you've forced yourself on in a car park near a Chinese :cheesy:

soooo fuck off adam johnson

your fucking shit at noncing

your a paeeeeedophile

Unless his lawyer really steps up or Johnson provides an absolutely great performance in his testimony then I can only see this going one way.

He'll get two and a half years-ish for this.

Then he'll come out, Ashley will probably see him as a bargain and offer him a contract.

Mr Pownall QC asked if she now had “absolute hatred” for Johnson.

The teen replied: “Yes I do after all he has put me through.

“He made me out to be a liar and told everyone he was innocent.

“He let people cheer him on for matches and call me all the names under the sun.”

Quite glad that she bought that up.

Orlando Pownall QC questioned the alleged victim further about their meeting in Johnson’s Range Rover on January 30.

He put it to the girl that Johnson didn’t undo the button and zip of her jeans and that his hand was in plaster at the time.

Mr Pownall QC said: “He didn’t undo the button and undo your zip.”

The girl said through tears: “Yes he did I’m not lying about it the only person who has lied through this is him.”

Mr Pownall QC said: “His hand was in a cast.”

To which the girl responded: “It didn’t take two hands.”

What an awful defence :lol: he cannot undo some jeans with his hand in a cast, but he can drive all the way to meet her one-handed :lol:

heard a few bits on radio today, reminds me of this.

He does seem a crap nonce like.

imagine he was class at being a nonce, would be so bad

[emoji38] Jimmy Saville seemed a very good nonce tbf to him.

Anyway if this is all the defence has in terms of cross-examining it seems their argument is going to be weak as piss.

She seems quite well spoken for a 16 year old

Given the 'geet' quotes from before, I imagine these quotes are tidied up a bit for legibility sake.

“Yes he did I’m not lying about it the only person who has lied through this is him.” == "Nar man, he's the fucken liar man. Daft fucken cunt"

“It didn’t take two hands.” == "Fuck off man, he ownly needed one hand man. Daft fucken cunt."

This guy knows

Aye Jimmy was Ayatollah of nonces.

Text book clandestine visits to hospitals & a plentiful collection of powerful people in the right place to keep him knee deep in minors till he bit the dust. effectively dying an innocent man

I would argue his only flaw was that his whole get up screamed "Sex case".

As someone said at the time, the only surprise with him was that they were mostly female

Kind of wonder how these cases work, when there's no evidence apart from victim testimony. He sounds guilty as anything but did anyone actually see him noncing her?

Well that's the same for any kind of child abuse, rape and even some one on one violent attacks. Goes to court and jury decide on the evidence presented who's telling the truth.

Most crimes like these don't really have witnesses do they.

Defence barrister Orlando Pownall QC told the jury the alleged victim ‘liked’ several pictures on former Sunderland player Connor Wickham’s Facebook page after Adam Johnson had been arrested over alleged sexual activity with her.

Wickham was a teammate of Johnson’s at the Stadium of Light at the time of the former Manchester City player’s arrest.

There is no suggestion of any contact between Wickham and the girl.

The defence man :lol: trying to claim that she's some sort of lying obsessive sex pest.

I liked a video of an emu running around with arms drawn onto it the other day, I don't want to shag the emu though.

As someone not familiar with the intricacies of British slang (my entire lexicon of this is based on the I spent between '99 and '01 in Souf London (amongst members of the Streatham Massive & Croydon Cru)), what exactly is a nonce?

As someone not familiar with the intricacies of British slang (my entire lexicon of this is based on the I spent between '99 and '01 in Souf London (amongst members of the Streatham Massive & Croydon Cru)), what exactly is a nonce?

I'm from Norway and even I know that nonce = pedophile :lol:

Defence barrister Orlando Pownall QC told the jury the alleged victim ‘liked’ several pictures on former Sunderland player Connor Wickham’s Facebook page after Adam Johnson had been arrested over alleged sexual activity with her.

Wickham was a teammate of Johnson’s at the Stadium of Light at the time of the former Manchester City player’s arrest.

There is no suggestion of any contact between Wickham and the girl.

The defence man [emoji38] trying to claim that she's some sort of lying obsessive sex pest.

I liked a video of an emu running around with arms drawn onto it the other day, I don't want to shag the emu though.

Never had you down as an emu nonce.

I'm from Norway and even I know that nonce = pedophile :lol:

I deduced as much :lol: But just wanted confirmation from the many linguists on here.