Sunderland

Nobody

Still very early days but he's playing catch up on Bruce's and MoN's win percentages. Today hasn't helped but they can still hope his sewper fitness sessions and calling every player who looks at him funny a cunt in the press could pay off. Still time to sell and sign half a dozen players before the window slams shut :)

We played attractive football and dominated but in this country more than any other, set-pieces can cost points. We played in their half for 80 minutes and delivered 30 balls into the opponents' area but didn't put the ball into the net. The only clear ball in our box cost a goal.

"I warned my players before - the players from abroad have to learn. I don't remember (Sunderland keeper) Keiren Westwood having the ball in his hands except getting the ball from the net when Fulham scored. If my players learn quickly why we lost the game, we will have a very good season."

Players being blamed already.  Particularly the forrinas.

We played attractive football and dominated but in this country more than any other, set-pieces can cost points. We played in their half for 80 minutes and delivered 30 balls into the opponents' area but didn't put the ball into the net. The only clear ball in our box cost a goal.

"I warned my players before - the players from abroad have to learn. I don't remember (Sunderland keeper) Keiren Westwood having the ball in his hands except getting the ball from the net when Fulham scored. If my players learn quickly why we lost the game, we will have a very good season."

Players being blamed already.  Particularly the forrinas.

lovely absolution of all blame from himself, will cause serious problems if he keeps up with it