Sunderland

Nobody

It's crazy how much I dislike Sunderland and me not a local.

This. Don't even dislike them because you're "supposed to". It's a general combination of their fans, antics and city :anguish: Really think they must be among the more disliked teams among neutrals as well.

Their home run in is ridiculous. :lol: If we beat them then PDC could well be sacked before Christmas.

had a conversation this morning at work with a mackem mate (doesn't bullshit his football, thinks they'll struggle but be safe) and he was on about their fixture list, the run of home games they have, then he said that with them  out the way they can look forward to easier home games which, in his words "we'll have to win because we'll have the top 8 away.............and yews"...........then he just stared off into the middle distance.

It's crazy how much I dislike Sunderland and me not a local.

This. Don't even dislike them because you're "supposed to". It's a general combination of their fans, antics and city :anguish: Really think they must be among the more disliked teams among neutrals as well.

just rtg for me and their tendency to employ rather unlikable managers (that said my opinion on bruce has softened since he got sacked)

Their home run in is ridiculous. :lol: If we beat them then PDC could well be sacked before Christmas.

had a conversation this morning at work with a mackem mate (doesn't bullshit his football, thinks they'll struggle but be safe) and he was on about their fixture list, the run of home games they have, then he said that with them  out the way they can look forward to easier home games which, in his words "we'll have to win because we'll have the top 8 away.............and yews"...........then he just stared off into the middle distance.

Wouldn't bank on us beating them. PDC may be a poor manager, time will tell, but one thing he can do is motivate for a derby.

not banking on it, more that in their upcoming home games the one that isn't against one of last seasons top 6 or so is a local derby.

The pressure is going to be on us to not lose at their place and beat them at SJP. I'm not sure Pardew can handle that pressure. I fear the two derby games tbh, and it's not because of Sunderland, it's because of fucking Pardew.

Dear Lordy,

I’ve said before that I prefer to play well and lose a game – I say this because I try to think about the future and look at things in a positive way, but now after losing maybe I think a little bit differently.

It’s disappointing, for 80 minutes we were in Fulham’s half and the only corner that they had has cost us the game.

We left a man free at the post and gave away a silly goal.

Our new players need to learn quickly, this is just the opening day but there’s no time to spare in the Barclays Premier League.

All the best,

Paolo Di Canio

The first line of that makes it sound like a transcript of Benito's post-match prayer.

you need to score to get maximum points or sometimes to draw.

And that's today's 'Big Fact'. I'm Alan Partridge, the times approaching a quarter to ten...."

Just tell the players Ranieri and Blanc are in the crowd, jobs a good 'un.

You need to give the French angle a rest occasionally. Cardiff have got the most English players in the Premier, but they still lost yesterday.

Just tell the players Ranieri and Blanc are in the crowd, jobs a good 'un.

You need to give the French angle a rest occasionally. Cardiff have got the most English players in the Premier, but they still lost yesterday.

Still foreigners marra.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/boo-boys-at-the-end-of-the-game.798183/

Booed off.

One game in and the "revolution" is looking a bit revolting.

" I left after 75 mins" 

" Bloke dragged his little girl off after Fulham scored "

"i boo'd really, really loudly wish I hadn't now as I got ejected from the pub"

save the best till last "At least now the part timers will fuck off and our 30,000 odd fans can get on with supporting the team"  :spit: