Sunderland

Nobody

At some point this season Sunderland are going to have to come to terms with the fact that, whilst he might have been enough to drag them out of the relegation scrap at the arse end of last season by installing sufficient quantities of "give a fuck" in the players, they are now for the longer term lumbered with a bloke who is a league one manager.

The salvation from relegation is one thing, but the longer term is probably the cost of it.

I really can't see him lasting the season. Going to be a nightmare for whoever comes in after him as well, as there'll be far too many new players, and only one type of players if his quotes are anything to go by.

When I was at newcastle airport earlier in the year there was loads of them in tops, just awful. The rudest, loudest most ignorant bunch of louts, yep all mackems.

On the way back being held up as security and one of them is that thick they try to bring aerosols on to he plane while the wife he was with trying to get through the scanners with two tonnes of cheap jewellery on her setting it off several times.

Thick fucking cunts.

They're gonna build a half decent squad, but then continue to perform shit under an outdated management style. But the next manager might get some decent results.

Unless, they've actually done research into the people they've signed, and know that they work well under such a mental regime. But I doubt it. Seems more like an FM style spending spree on anyone they find out is available.

When I was at newcastle airport earlier in the year there was loads of them in tops, just awful. The rudest, loudest most ignorant bunch of louts, yep all mackems.

On the way back being held up as security and one of them is that thick they try to bring aerosols on to he plane while the wife he was with trying to get through the scanners with two tonnes of cheap jewellery on her setting it off several times.

Thick f***ing c***s.

Bet those aerosols weren't deodorant.

Bet those aerosols weren't deodorant.

Why not?

When I travel abroad I always like to bring back something exotic that I can't get in my home town.

He'll have got back to Slumland feeling like Walter Raleigh with a pouch of Drum, even if he does only use it to kill flies or huff the fumes.

http://i.imgur.com/9XhZC1l.jpg

Spotted this walking through lovely Sunderland today, excuse the blury picture, I was rattled to my very core at the time.

:lol:

What a clown.

I think we're all ignoring the real victim here.....This poor bugger got distracted all the way through her weekly shop.

“he jumped off the horse, kicked it in the stomach and punched it squarely in the face. I stopped the car because I was so shocked and said something to him, but he just looked at me as if I was crazy"

“I continued onto Morrisons but I couldn’t focus on the shopping because I was thinking about what happened.

Life in sunderland.