Sunderland

Nobody

They're f***ing everywhere today. Shame the couldn't be arsed to stick their shirts, track suits, bench coats and I've even seen a gilet on and turn up for the semi.

Some little c*** knocking about in our street with a new Sunderland top and Wembley on the back, never seen him with a Sunderland top on ever. Asked wife what would happen if I gave him a slap but apparently bad thing to hit 10 year olds

Just tell him Santa isn't real.

Ah good idea and may as well tell him about Easter bunny as well

They're f***ing everywhere today. Shame the couldn't be arsed to stick their shirts, track suits, bench coats and I've even seen a gilet on and turn up for the semi.

Some little c*** knocking about in our street with a new Sunderland top and Wembley on the back, never seen him with a Sunderland top on ever. Asked wife what would happen if I gave him a slap but apparently bad thing to hit 10 year olds

Just tell him Santa isn't real.

Ah good idea and may as well tell him about Easter bunny as well

That's the stuff. Crush his spirits. Uppity little prick.

graeme anderson ‏@sunechograeme  56m

Remember, all you stoic #safc souls who patiently put up with early train chaos this morning.- #nufc fans can only dream of this!

:lol: so small time, man.

dream? We're more used to the eurostar man. Trains around Europe.

Scum man and how stupid do you have to be to be racist on twitter, surely if your a right racist then informal communication is best rather than written down. Maybe a phone call or shouting across the street, safer than putting on the internet.

Mackem thing aside people like him should be shot to save oxygen for the rest of us.

Scum man and how stupid do you have to be to be racist on twitter, surely if your a right racist then informal communication is best rather than written down. Maybe a phone call or shouting across the street, safer than putting on the internet.

Mackem thing aside people like him should be shot to save oxygen for the rest of us.

Yip, most of them don't even understand where the racist terms come from or history behind it, bet not one of them would say it to somebodies face and in this day and age it shouldn't happen. Bet they don't shout it at own players (Oh wait the mackem one's do).

Type of thing you expect from older fans that were maybe brought up that way but surely kids today see all kind of ethnicity every day that you maybe wouldn't have done 20 years ago. I know at my schools there were not many different races.

Guest BenArfa10

1900159_10152246436726427_553979268_n.jpg

All I see is 5 pedo's and a bag full of mix ups.

The thing on the far right, either he's got no head or his head's too far back for his body and aye that's a dwarf not a kid.