Sunderland

Nobody

I actually think it's best for NE football for all the sides to do well. It's an extra bit of motivation. The top 7 this year will be 2 Manc clubs, 3 London clubs and the 2 Scouse clubs

Personally, I couldn't give a sh*t about North East football-a drop through the leagues then out of existence for them, thanks very much.

Their forum is exactly like their 'city', tbh. One big disorganised mess of nothing and unemployment.

:lol:

I somehow imagine it being such an enormous shithole. What kind of city is it though? Always imagined Middlesborough being the s*** hole of the north-east. Isn't Middlesborough like an industry town with just bunch of smog?

They're both grim, but Boro has something resembling a city centre. A massive, hugely successful university and due to all the heavy industry it actually has character. It has an identity to it that Sunderland completely lacks.

Having lived in Boro I would strongly disagree. TBf Sunderland got the shit bombed out of it in the war. It's not a great place but Boro/Teesside is streets ahead in terms of being a shit hole. The place didn't exist until the late 19th century apart from a few villages.

Someone once said to think of the north east like this: Boro is the arsehole, Sunderland is the armpit and Newcastle is the brain centre. Pretty accurate from my experience.

No matter who they play, no matter what the result there will always be some daft c*** shouting from the rooftops about how f***ing great their fans are. I've never known a set of fans who've got such an over-inflated opinion of themselves. They never ever miss an opportunity to pat themselves on the back. Self-congratulary c***s.

There was a "Swindon fan" on RTG telling them all how amazing they all were and how he wishes Swindon could get the same numbers as them, such a bunch of creeps man, i'd bet good money it was just a mackem  :lol:

I see that iloveki on there is now a mag and the mentally challenged Dirty Bristow is calling for another of their famous 'cauldrons of hate'  :lol:

After this:

I'd be quite happy for them to be relegated and never to be seen again. 

Whilst our support would have a wry smile and a bit of a laugh (and our support is often as guilty as there's in calling each other obsessed etc), we certainly wouldn't hang around after the match and celebrate like we'd won the fucking league. 

After this:

I'd be quite happy for them to be relegated and never to be seen again. 

Whilst our support would have a wry smile and a bit of a laugh (and our support is often as guilty as there's in calling each other obsessed etc), we certainly wouldn't hang around after the match and celebrate like we'd won the fucking league. 

I still can't believe someone designed that stadium only within the past 20 years. What an uninspiring dump. Stands in stark contrast to the real Estadio da Luz.

Is it any different in person? Am I missing something?

Aye. The area around it is a sh*thole and inside it's like any other 'kit' ground.

Mind, they cater well for the home fans. They have a specially designated area for fans to run onto to celebrate when they score before being gently ushered back to their seats by stewards who can barely contain their own mirth; I think it's green so that it stands out so they know where to go. They have a name for it but I can't recall it at the moment.

The best thing about if/when they go down is, they have no-one to blame but themselves.

None of the teams around them have really opened up a gap, or pulled away - and they've had loads of 'winnable' matches and plenty of points to play for, but since the League Cup Final, they have pretty much imploded.

If they go, hopefully they wont come back for a while.