Sunderland

Nobody

It isn't exactly unusual for lasses under 16 to be engaging in sexual activity. But for a bloke almost twice her age to be pursuing her (when he has unlimited access to legal fanny in his position) is disgusting tbh.

...Absolutely...its the pro-active nature of his exchanges that is so damning

It isn't exactly unusual for lasses under 16 to be engaging in sexual activity. But for a bloke almost twice her age to be pursuing her (when he has unlimited access to legal fanny in his position) is disgusting tbh.

...Absolutely...its the pro-active nature of his exchanges that is so damning

:sadnod:

He knows full well what he wants from a very early stage, despite knowing her age.

Guest firetotheworks

Him searching for the legal age of consent could just as easily be planted evidence in order to claim ignorance if he thought it might go to court like

Girl: "Was your thank you worth it?"

Defendant: "Haha yeah, may need another one though."

Defendant "Am I going to get a rude one, lol?"

Girl: "maybe"

Defendant: "Ha, well I will be waiting patiently, lol."

"maybe"

She doesnt seem keen. What if it's implied she didnt want to either..

Him searching for the legal age of consent could just as easily be planted evidence in order to claim ignorance if he thought it might go to court like

I think the earlier "when you 16" and "ages then" comments knock that argument into the bin.

Guest firetotheworks

I think the earlier "when you 16" and "ages then" comments knock that argument into the bin.

:thup: Forgot about that.

I hope his defence is just "aye I finger kids, what you gannae dee?"

I'd let him off with the lot.

Wtf is this :lol:

At this point what else does he have? :lol:

Anyway something which has just dawned on me is that everyone the victim knows is going to be reading these texts, it must be horrible for her. It's all a bit of a circus but there's something off about every detail being released from the courts to the public.

Guest Roger Kint

He searched that a full month before his arrest on 2nd March. God only knows what other stuff they have/could have found on his computer though.

Ignorance of the law is not an excuse.

http://njb.nl/Uploads/2014/2/Sylvester-Stallone-Judge-dredd.jpg