Sunderland

Nobody

Slightly mixed feelings about this. Whilst its great to see the unwashed surpassing us in the 'laughing stock' stakes again, I just hope they don't make the right appointment next time, and/or get that new manager lift again, before the derby match.

Crazy how it went so pear-shaped, so quickly.

SunderLOL indeedy. :lol:

Tried a fascist, time to go for something completely different.  Lucarelli is a communist isnt he?

Islamic Fundamentalist?

Hamz fer me lyk.

First signing would have to be Cisse.

Or Mido.

Nothing to do with him looking like the shoe bomber, just because he is only 30 years old and without contract.

Look at this list :lol: :lol:

http://i.imgur.com/WvOXNX8.png

A stream of uninspiring name after uninspiring name ;D

Just looked on oddschecker. RDM already back to 11/10, Pulis now listed at 12/1. McLeish down to 8/1

Obviously all based on who's betting where but seems nobody really knows.

I would have thought among the fans he will leave somewhat of a hero. The 3-0 and his celebrations, he will be looked back on as worth the short stint

I think this'll happen. What happens to us is basically what they base their season on. A manager with a short spell and that stupid win under his belt will be held in their minds for some time

They've made some horrendous appointments, but at least they aren't just letting it drift. Like some clubs we know.

The appointment wasnt even the worst thing.  Allowing him to spend their budget on an entire new squad on long term contracts was an even more catasrophic decision.

Imagine them with Pulis, fucking hell, the whole world will want them relegated for that one.

Poyet would be their best bet on the managers who are there, Di Matteo can't be ignored at the low odds.

The fucking bastards have only done this so they hopefully get the 'new manager wave' just before our game, they will be pissed the fuck off if we beat them.

I would have thought among the fans he will leave somewhat of a hero. The 3-0 and his celebrations, he will be looked back on as worth the short stint

They may think of him that way until they realise the sheer extent of the damage he's managed to do in just 13 games.  If they realise at all I suppose, they are quite thick..

Just thought, did Di Canio sign more players than he managed games? :lol:

I could see the sense in getting him in to keep them up last year, but why was he given a three year contract and was allowed to overhaul their squad in one transfer window if they were going to be this short sighted? They've obviously made the right decision here, but it's still very surprising IMO.

They may think of him that way until they realise the sheer extent of the damage he's managed to do in just 13 games.  If they realise at all I suppose, they are quite thick..

Just thought, did Di Canio sign more players than he managed games? :lol:

Yeah, thats the thing, in one window he has sold their goalkeeper and their best player, dare I say it their only attacking threat from midfield.

In replacement he has bought passed it or unknown players apart from Altidore who to be quit honest I don't think that many people really rate.