Sunderland

Nobody

Reading a thread on rtg - Graham, Wickham & Altidore cost £21m rising to £26m between them and in a combined 49 games they've scored 1 goal.  :kasper:

how many are out of contract in the summer and will firstly not be giving a shit, and secondly cost a fucking fortune to replace.? the Mon after effect in full flow.

About 7-8 players I think. Apparently That jackareery fella is back off to Italy in jan for the same price they bought him for, so I wonder what kind of application he's going to put in till then.

Where's this from?

Rtg - Sunderland Journo reckons inter want him for what Sunderland paid and he wants out as he was sold a lie.

:thup: Can't be doing his World Cup hopes any good, theres players playing well enough to dump him out of the squad too.

Reading a thread on rtg - Graham, Wickham & Altidore cost £21m rising to £26m between them and in a combined 49 games they've scored 1 goal.  :kasper:

how many are out of contract in the summer and will firstly not be giving a shit, and secondly cost a fucking fortune to replace.? the Mon after effect in full flow.

About 7-8 players I think. Apparently That jackareery fella is back off to Italy in jan for the same price they bought him for, so I wonder what kind of application he's going to put in till then.

Where's this from?

Rtg - Sunderland Journo reckons inter want him for what Sunderland paid and he wants out as he was sold a lie.

sounds plausible- I was just thinking about what Italian players dicanion had brought in? and how difficult it would get for them.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Wow :lol:

We were linked with Wickham and Graham too. Lucky escape.

I would have had Wickham - he looked class for Ipswich in the 2-2 but he's been handled very badly by Sunderland. He really shouldn't have gone there as it's done him no favours whatsoever. Would have been better off at Ipswich.

I still reckon Graham would have done alright here.

Any reason why? He's hardly tearing it up at Hull.

Strong, hardworking and would have given a fuck. If he was playing between Remy, HBA/Gouffran I think he would have been solid if unspectacular to use a tired cliché.

He would have 'done a job' or been 'a different option' to use a couple more. I reckon he would have been one of those players we all appreciated but not got overly excited about. One that never let us down but never stood out.

Sorry, that's a lot of clichés :lol: but I that is how I think it would have went.

Next season out of contracts:

Keiren Westwood

Andrea Dossena (Loan Finished)

Phil Bardsley

Ondrej Celustka (Loan Finished)

Sung-Yong Ki (Loan Finished)

David Vaughan

Craig Gardner

Jack Colback

Sebastian Larsson

Dong-Won Ji

Fabio Borini (loan finished)

Strong, hardworking and would have given a fuck. If he was playing between Remy, HBA/Gouffran I think he would have been solid if unspectacular to use a tired cliché.

He would have 'done a job' or been 'a different option' to use a couple more. I reckon he would have been one of those players we all appreciated but not got overly excited about. One that never let us down but never stood out.

Sorry, that's a lot of clichés :lol: but I that is how I think it would have went.

It's true. Our striking department has been all over the place since we came back up to the Premier League, some flashes in the pan aside. The likes of Best and Lovenkrands weren't brilliant players but were good for the squad, but they've never been replaced. Meanwhile Shola still gets game time and Campbell never gets a look in . He obviously must not be good enough, but then that begs the question, why didn't we buy anyone?  (Like I don't know the answer :rolleyes:)

Possibly. £2m player happy to sit on the bench and graft his tits off when given the chance. Shame the mackems thought he was worth £5m  :lol:

Keiren Westwood

Phil Bardsley

David Vaughan

Craig Gardner

Jack Colback

Sebastian Larsson

Dong-Won Ji

Would take Westwood and Colback, the latter to sell to Liverpool for £12m after a few decent games.

Keiren Westwood

Phil Bardsley

David Vaughan

Craig Gardner

Jack Colback

Sebastian Larsson

Dong-Won Ji

Relegation timed perfectly.

Where's this from?

:thup: Can't be doing his World Cup hopes any good, theres players playing well enough to dump him out of the squad too.

What was he thinking, seriously? He may not have been getting a load of time in Serie A but how is going to Sunderland ever going to improve your chances? Was it money?

They could have lied all they want. If he wasn't able to see what Sunderland are - i.e. a shite team - then that's his problem.

Where's this from?

What was he thinking, seriously? He may not have been getting a load of time in Serie A but how is going to Sunderland ever going to improve your chances? Was it money?

They could have lied all they want. If he wasn't able to see what Sunderland are - i.e. a shite team - then that's his problem.

Bold. They tripled his wages.

Where's this from?

Bold. They tripled his wages.

Tough shit.

Not that I blame him for still wanting out ASAP, of course. But anyone going from Juventus to Sunderland seriously needs their head checking.

Keiren Westwood

Phil Bardsley

David Vaughan

Craig Gardner

Jack Colback

Sebastian Larsson

Dong-Won Ji

Would take Westwood and Colback, the latter to sell to Liverpool for £12m after a few decent games.

I was speaking to a friend of mine who still keeps in touch with Colback and apparently both Palace and Hull were after him in the summer.

Hull would be a good move for him if they stay up.

Keiren Westwood

Phil Bardsley

David Vaughan

Craig Gardner

Jack Colback

Sebastian Larsson

Dong-Won Ji

I was speaking to a friend of mine who still keeps in touch with Colback and apparently both Palace and Hull were after him in the summer.

Hull would be a good move for him if they stay up.

I think that he would fancy newcastle like hes a mad newcastle fan

So a week before the derby and none of the players have shown enough to cement their place in the team?

We are so going to lose this aren't we? :lol:

I fear it could be a Derby County* set of results all over again like - this is NUFC after all. But you know, realistically speaking, we should be quite confident given how shite they've done and the way we played against the scousers.

Seems like the macums, being aware that their normal derby week delusions of us "bricking it", them having "better players" and outrageous scoreline predictions would stretch the boundaries of even their non existent credibility, have now reverted to predictions of "there could be hell on" and "things could turn nasty".

How were we blessed with this lot as our closest rivals ?

Nick Barnes (mackem commentator on Radio Newcastle) this morning reckons there was a massive bust up in their dressing room after the game and says there are severe cliques and factions amongst the squad.

scrap on the flight home according to some rumours.........

Guest icemanblue

Seems like the macums, being aware that their normal derby week delusions of us "bricking it", them having "better players" and outrageous scoreline predictions would stretch the boundaries of even their non existent credibility, have now reverted to predictions of "there could be hell on" and "things could turn nasty".

How were we blessed with this lot as our closest rivals ?

I don't know, man. That makes me more nervous. Not used to that mindset, going into a derby. My mates (decent, sensible mackems) are abject at the minute. It's worrying. :lol: