Sunderland

Nobody

Guest Haris Vuckic

Man City at home next :lol:

Just hope they don't manage to pull off a result, as they have against them in recent seasons.

I really can't see it.

I'd like to think Man City can push their goal difference further into 'San Marino' territory.

Cattermole now joint second on most Premier League Red Cards, not a dirty player though :D

8 - Richard Dunne, Duncan Ferguson, Patrick Viera

7 - Alan Smith, Vinnie Jones, Roy Keane, Lee Cattermole

6 - Nicky Butt, Martin Keown, Luis Boa Morte, Franck Queudrue, Andy Cole, John Hartson

Andy Cole and Luis Boa Morte being the massively odd names out on that list.

Purely down to their number of years active in the top flight, presumably. Cattermole has nowhere near as many. :lol:

Cattermole now joint second on most Premier League Red Cards, not a dirty player though :D

6 - Nicky Butt, Martin Keown, Luis Boa Morte, Franck Queudrue, Andy Cole, John Hartson

Purely down to their number of years active in the top flight, presumably. Cattermole has nowhere near as many. :lol:

He must average two a season or some shit..

I can't remember Andy Cole ever getting sent off though, madness. I know Boa Morte was a bit of a loose cannon but still - weird to see written down like that. You'd think Batty would be on that list too.

Guest bimpy474

I can't remember Andy Cole ever getting sent off though, madness. I know Boa Morte was a bit of a loose cannon but still - weird to see written down like that. You'd think Batty would be on that list too.

Batty played a fair chunk of his football before the Premiership came to be. Dont forget red cards before that aren't on that list.

Football didn't exist before Sky like :lol:

Batty played a fair chunk of his football before the Premiership came to be. Dont forget red cards before that aren't on that list.

Football didn't exist before Sky like :lol:

True, I'm very much a 1992er mind as the mackems would label me.

They do realise that was over 20 years ago right? And that actual 2013 adults were born in that year and since?

Over on the shortbus they're creaming their keks on the Kinnear-Ferguson non-story. They can't go 5 threads without using the phrase 'the gift that keeps on giving'. Lifeless dullards living in a sink-estate town. Hurry up and get relegated you stains.

They do realise that was over 20 years ago right? And that actual 2013 adults were born in that year and since?

Over on the shortbus they're creaming their keks on the Kinnear-Ferguson non-story. They can't go 5 threads without using the phrase 'the gift that keeps on giving'. Lifeless dullards living in a sink-estate town. Hurry up and get relegated you stains.

See the  "red and white Geordies" picture has predictably spawned it's own thread and has rapidly turned into the weekly (or is it daily? ) discussion about who should support who, based on their location. Of course it includes the almost obligatory line about all the plastic mags watching games on TV while all macums faithfully attend the SoS.

They really do seem to have a hang up about the geographic position of the natural feature we know as the River Tyne.

Since 1992 Sunderland have gained more fans than we have. FACT :thup:

Bit of luck for them really as their fans die.

The last melting of the ice caps and the creation of the North Sea drowned most of them marra.

See the  "red and white Geordies" picture has predictably spawned it's own thread and has rapidly turned into the weekly (or is it daily? ) discussion about who should support who, based on their location. Of course it includes the almost obligatory line about all the plastic mags watching games on TV while all macums faithfully attend the SoS.

They really do seem to have a hang up about the geographic position of the natural feature we know as the River Tyne.

As crowds of 52k at SJP and plenty of empty seats at the 49k capacity SOL with a load of tickets being given to local school, uni, council every week shows.

We're not mentioning that four of those 13 players played for us...?  :hmm:

Guest neesy111

Why was Andy Cole sent off so many times??

I remember him giving someone a few right hooks :lol:

Him and Neil Clement had a proper scrap a few years back.

Gabbiadini is tragic on TS tonight.... trying to defend Catts.... Mohammedy should have got an Oscar for acting, but saying Johnson didn't roll around at that late tackle by Brady. :lol:

:lol:  I know I jsut said somewhere- listening to this, it was HUll who should have been down to 9 men, and Cattermole should have been given a nobel prize.