Sunderland

Nobody

Just seen that they only had 15K gate against Southampton on Wednesday night, that's about 33,000 empty seats - is it a record for a game between two PL sides ?

I know they regularly come top of the PL empty seats table so maybe they now have the individual game record too.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/should-we-ditch-the-red-and-white-stripes.828333/page-3#post-16273621

George 'marra' Washington.

Beats Kate Adie and Steve Cram I suppose...

:lol: Just looked at a link the lad put up

Washington, DC and Sunderland: Sister cities in history and the arts

http://usa.britishcouncil.org/blog-glass-art-exchange

surprised they don't bang on about this more tbh, half and half scarves and that. Friendship with DC.

How come when the Mags play anyone, the opposition play shit, and when we play, players/teams who havn't scored or won for ages seem to come good. Twats.

Making Krul look good with another shot straight at him.

Straight at him though. Dont get me wrong he been excellent, just Spurs have not been clinical at all.

Well, that's the World Cup trophy heading to Tyneside again, along with an Oscar, Nobel Peace Prize and the Ballon D'Or......fucking open top bus wankers

Why are they so bitter?

How come when the Mags play anyone, the opposition play shit, and when we play, players/teams who havn't scored or won for ages seem to come good. Twats.

Making Krul look good with another shot straight at him.

Straight at him though. Dont get me wrong he been excellent, just Spurs have not been clinical at all.

Well, that's the World Cup trophy heading to Tyneside again, along with an Oscar, Nobel Peace Prize and the Ballon D'Or......fucking open top bus wankers

Why are they so bitter?

Have you ever been to Sunderland?

As much as I think they are a bunch of cretins I can sympathise with their bitterness.