Sunderland

Nobody

Down with this sort of thing?

Anyway, they really look total shite, whereas clogger Pulis is taking an even worse side away from 20th, which is where most people thought Palace would finish.

Down with this sort of thing?

Anyway, they really look total shite, whereas clogger Pulis is taking an even worse side away from 20th, which is where most people thought Palace would finish.

i think he's alright too, tbh.

I couldn't give two shits about them, hope they have a major meltdown and fuck off into obscurity but I'll be mighty pissed off if we don't put them to the sword at home when it will be our last chance to exact some revenge for some time. You know even as they're getting flushed down the leagues they'd still be banging on about NETD.

Me too, but we think that every time of late, and royally fuck it up.

How a team that beats Chelsea, Spurs and Manure can fail to get a point against that wank I cant work out. Same said for Man City, 7 and 6 goals either side of not being able to score against the worst defence in the league.

I hope they are fucking miles bottom when they come to SJP and have gave up before it kicks off.

I couldn't give two s***s about them, hope they have a major meltdown and f*** off into obscurity but I'll be mighty p*ssed off if we don't put them to the sword at home when it will be our last chance to exact some revenge for some time. You know even as they're getting flushed down the leagues they'd still be banging on about NETD.

Nah, the "class" thing will be used.

Midfielders on top teams who can't get a game. Anyone have some names who might be available for a move?

Rodwell.

Frimpong.

Sigurðsson.

Joe Allen

Cleverly

Sinclair....striker?

:lol:

Remember, we're the deluded ones.