Sunderland

Nobody

what is the opinion of the pen/sending off?  looked like a pile of shit to me

thought it was as clear pen/red as you'll ever see personally. Whats worse is the fact Everton got the warning about the short backpassing between keeper and defender and just kept on doing it which was insane

Ki went down very theatrically, as it seems all players do, but no complaints really. Stupid decision for Howard to pass to Osman, awful control from Osman. Both should be shot with shit for that.

We still created a bucketload of chances with 10 men. They're garbage, which makes the defeat all the more irritating.

Ki went down very theatrically, as it seems all players do, but no complaints really. Stupid decision for Howard to pass to Osman, awful control from Osman. Both should be shot with shit for that.

We still created a bucketload of chances with 10 men. They're garbage, which makes the defeat all the more irritating.

Completely looked like Everton did an 'US' and turned up half arsed thinking turning up was enough to win.

Edit- I dont think sunderland will get that luxury from many opponents

I disagree. I don't think there was any subtle explanation for the result, it was quite simply that the red card changed the game completely. Sure, we could have played better, but we still battered them with 10 (admittedly, as a result of inevitably 'trying harder' to make up for the extra man).

I'm positive we weren't getting beat with 11, but shit happens. Things just went wrong. Congratulations to them for being "spirited" and "battling" and other words that are banded around whenever there's a good win for a struggling team, and they've every right to be chuffed with the result but it really was a gift of a win for them. There was very little actual quality from them to suggest they'll be anywhere else than the bottom 3 come May.

Completely looked like Everton did an 'US' and turned up half arsed thinking turning up was enough to win.

Edit- I dont think sunderland will get that luxury from many opponents

In none of their three wins to date have they really "won" the game in the sense of outplaying their opponents, being creative and fully deserving to win. They really are shite, a very poor PL side indeed but they may well scrape a few more wins before succumbing to the inevitable.

It's more than just a question of getting a striker. They lack goals but that's in part down to them having no invention or creativity in the team. A striker may do the trick if it's someone who can singlehandedly win games like an Andy Carroll type - someone who can play route 1 boring football successfully. Otherwise they need to bring in a creative midfield player who can get the likes of Altidore chances even he can't miss.

Could be something in the rumours TT posted (Fletcher & Giac away) to raise funds then

Fletcher has looked like he hasn't gave a fuck for a while as well, so I doubt they'd get that much for him. Not in comparison to what they paid anyway.

Could be something in the rumours TT posted (Fletcher & Giac away) to raise funds then

Fletcher has looked like he hasn't gave a f*** for a while as well, so I doubt they'd get that much for him. Not in comparison to what they paid anyway.

Allerdyce is a desperate transfer slag and needs a striker, I think he and west ham would pay anything at the moment.

For that kind of money they might as well stick with those two. 10m wouldn't bring you much in terms of quality and quantity these days.

We have proven you can bring quality and quantity for a small amount

BUT Sunderland are likely to waste that kind of money on old, average, cloggers