Sunderland

Nobody

They hate all our coaching staff. I couldn't name any of their coaching staff.

Mackems hate the NUFC manager? There's a surprise.

To be fair most of our fans hate him too

most on here. I'm not sure if that goes for most in general.

A quick glance at the RTG shortbus today shows just how important we are to their entire existence. I counted 10 threads about today's game before I stopped counting...

They still clinging to that 'Classy' bullshit? Ask Shirley Bent how classy they are.

Or the poor sods who have to clean the dressing rooms.

A quick glance at the RTG shortbus today shows just how important we are to their entire existence. I counted 10 threads about today's game before I stopped counting...

They still clinging to that 'Classy' bullshit? Ask Shirley Bent how classy they are.

Or the poor sods who have to mend the metros.

fyp

Close to signing Scocco by the sounds of it, was very impressed by him at the Libertadores for Newells but didn't catch him in the Brazilian league for Internacional.  Will put my money on him failing worse than Altidore though.

Close to signing Scocco by the sounds of it, was very impressed by him at the Libertadores for Newells but didn't catch him in the Brazilian league for Internacional.  Will put my money on him failing worse than Altidore though.

Was the best player in Argentina by a longshot before he went there, think he did alright for Inter albeit in a bit part role.

Can play a number of different forward positions which will be handy for them including out wide. Has a definite penchant for ridiculous goals too, especially from range.

Be interesting to see how he gets on.

Guest Roger Kint

Lose to man Utd and it's back to 'dinnit lyke eywrup anyway marra'

The good old days of it being a competition for 'Eastern European Gillinghams'

Until they get Rochdale at home in the Fa Cup 5th round and its up there with the World Cup that is

Lose to man Utd and it's back to 'dinnit lyke eywrup anyway marra'

The good old days of it being a competition for 'Eastern European Gillinghams'

Until they get Rochdale at home in the Fa Cup 5th round and its up there with the World Cup that is

Probably the only thing in football which undeniably depends on luck is cup draws. When was the last time these smelly fuckers had an away draw? 

It's even becoming a consistent lower league teams at home in the early rounds and Premier league reserve teams at home in the later rounds as well.

http://www.nufc.co.uk/articles/20140113/ticket-alert-sunderland-seats_2281670_3619616

Tickets for next month's Tyne-Wear derby go on sale to Members from 10am on Tuesday.

Newcastle host Sunderland on Saturday, 1st February with a 12.45pm kick-off and season ticket holders and Members will be given priority.

Tickets for last season's fixture at St. James' Park sold out within hours of going on sale to Members and season ticket holders and a maximum of two tickets per qualifying supporter number will apply.

Adult prices for the category AA match start from £35 in the Family Area.

From 10am on Tuesday, tickets can be purchased online by clicking here, in person at the Box Office or by calling 0844 372 1892. A valid Membership number will be required when purchasing tickets.

Watching Have I Got Old News For You, forgot how much they ripped the Di Canio appointment. Honestly has there been a decision so obviously bad, ever? :lol:

When HIGNFY spends so long on football you know it must be something truly horrendous