Sunderland

Nobody

I definitely want to win both games. It's just amusing that a lot of Sunderland fans will hope we lose even though our winning would help them.

I hope you batter both tbh

we have nowt to play for, they have everything. we wont have a manager there. We are dreadful at Fulham. tho tbh for sunderland, i dont think Fulham are the issue.

Is anyone here serious about wanting us to lose either of our next two games?  I mean I know we aren't exactly going places, but I just couldn't bring myself to want us to lose just because it might help Sunderland go down.  Fuck Sunderland I'm sure they can handle relegation on their own.

Is anyone here serious about wanting us to lose either of our next two games?  I mean I know we aren't exactly going places, but I just couldn't bring myself to want us to lose just because it might help Sunderland go down.  Fuck Sunderland I'm sure they can handle relegation on their own.

Exactly, I want us win as many games as possible and the fate of Sunderland is not up to us. If they stay up - fine, if they go down - champion.

I'm far more concerned with the problems at this club than worrying about that lot.

I wrote our season off after the cup defeat to Cardiff. I couldn't give a toss whether we finish 8th or 9th. The only remaining thing that could happen this season to raise a smile from me is if the Mackems went down so us losing against Fulham and Palace wouldn't bother me in the slightest.

Still works on mine. A photo with the word 'At every club players are imortalised throughout history. At Sunderland AFC the fans are our true icoms. You are our legends'

:anguish:

The Micks > Shearer.

Anyone who claims any different is just bitter.

I wrote our season off after the cup defeat to Cardiff. I couldn't give a toss whether we finish 8th or 9th. The only remaining thing that could happen this season to raise a smile from me is if the Mackems went down so us losing against Fulham and Palace wouldn't bother me in the slightest.

That's how far our club has fallen ffs. I almost agree tbh

Is anyone here serious about wanting us to lose either of our next two games?  I mean I know we aren't exactly going places, but I just couldn't bring myself to want us to lose just because it might help Sunderland go down.  f*** Sunderland I'm sure they can handle relegation on their own.

I want us to win our next 3 games 10-0, then the 4 after those 5-0.

Doesn't matter what we do against Fulham, they're down and finishing below that lot.

This is true. If the mackems go down they'll finish 18th IMO, think it will be very tight either way.

That said, I reckon Palace will get a point off them this weekend. I think the two cup defeats will have temporarily knocked the stuffing out of them.