Sunderland

Nobody

Sunderland fan in peace here. Didn't know where to post this but felt I should introduce myself and plead my case before I get banned based on my Mackem ethnicity alone, so thought this was the most appropriate thread.

Not here to be a plum, hopefully I'll be allowed to stay.

Fuck off

:lol:

It's been odd having normal mackems in residence, might mix things up a bit to have an RTGenius on board if he goes the usual way of trying to keep it together for a week and then having a meltdown.

I'm not sure they're "normal" like. There's no way I could be on here as a mackem, I'd just end up in a million arguments. Sly little jabs every other post would drive me to insanity.

at the moment for a manager, I wouldn't say Villa would be a better job than the mackems. Both have terrible teams but only sunderland has an owner willing to spend some serious cash in the summer.

I think Poyet would rather be at Villa though.

Sunderland fan in peace here. Didn't know where to post this but felt I should introduce myself and plead my case before I get banned based on my Mackem ethnicity alone, so thought this was the most appropriate thread.

Not here to be a plum, hopefully I'll be allowed to stay.

f*** off

:lol:

It's been odd having normal mackems in residence, might mix things up a bit to have an RTGenius on board if he goes the usual way of trying to keep it together for a week and then having a meltdown.

I'm not sure they're "normal" like. There's no way I could be on here as a mackem, I'd just end up in a million arguments. Sly little jabs every other post would drive me to insanity.

3-0 though, mara http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/c7/Mara_in_captivity.jpg/375px-Mara_in_captivity.jpg

(seriously though, can't be that hard after 3 successive wins and two 3-0 at SJP)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/football/26837637

Luke, via text: I am so proud to be a Sunderland fan right now! Di Canio was right on one thing, the players lacked fitness and fight, they never played as a team, difference being Di Canio couldn't change that. Poyet on the other hand has managed to take the individuals and build a TEAM. Don't see Sunderland losing much for the next few seasons.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/football/26837637

Luke, via text: I am so proud to be a Sunderland fan right now! Di Canio was right on one thing, the players lacked fitness and fight, they never played as a team, difference being Di Canio couldn't change that. Poyet on the other hand has managed to take the individuals and build a TEAM. Don't see Sunderland losing much for the next few seasons.

:spit:

Can't wait for this purple patch to end and Cattermole, O'Shea, Brown, Larsson, Wickham etc can go back to being s****.

Which will of course happen. Rinse and Repeat. I do wonder who they will sign to prevent another struggle