Sunderland

Nobody

They agreed a fee nearly a month ago. If he's not signed by now then the chances are that he never will.

How long can you string someone along without them taking the hint?

Gomis did a pretty good job for several year... :lol:

Guest chopey

I went to a talk in when Bruce was the Sunderland manager (free ticket) and when he was asked for his top three transfer targets for the following season he said Welbeck, Welbeck, Welbeck

Guest Haris Vuckic

Aye. Was hauled off during the 5-1 marra.

About two minutes into that match they broke - he could have squared it to Bent and he'd probably have scored and the daft fucker shot, wide or over I can't remember but we were let off the hook.

Guest neesy111

Aye. Was hauled off during the 5-1 marra.

About two minutes into that match they broke - he could have squared it to Bent and he'd probably have scored and the daft fucker shot, wide or over I can't remember but we were let off the hook.

Aye, remember that.  They were the better team first 10-12 minutes, then we controlled the game.

I think the thread on RTG where they are outraged at Quinn saying Colback has moved onto bigger and better things by moving to us has been deleted, it's a shame because it was a hoot.

Guest Roger Kint

Poyet doing a Pardew in the papers today, worried about bids for his strikers. I am sure he is shitting himself in case Hull bid £9m for Fletcher :lol:

Guest chopey

It looks like things could be getting a bit frosty at " the stadium" this week apparently 4 players have either turned them down or asked for time to think over a move and it looks like Fletcher and Wickham will be sold this week oh dear

"Last season was a tough time for myself mentally because I thought my second season at Swansea was going to be better than my first, but I had to leave for Sunderland. I didn’t expect it.

“But I grew up at Sunderland a bit I think. I am a much better player than when I was first here."

Full quotes.

Not that bad when read in context.

A good point today, but we seem to have the same problems as you lot. No decent centre forward to finish a game. I'm still a lot more optimistic than I was this time last year, and at times I really enjoyed the football we played today. The game changed after Rodwell went off so hopefully we can get him up to 100% match fit and have a half decent season.