Sunderland

Nobody

Almost at the point that I hope we pack in this winning sharpish because I can't deal with the crushing blow of Pardew's shitty kegs on the sidelines when these filthy cunts polute the town.

One of them on RTG saying he watched the match with a bunch of Everton and said most EFC fans think Lukaku is awful, as in Altidore bad, and Coleman is the weak link in their team who teams go out to expose.  :lol:

Would love to hear 1878's retort to this.

Lukaku has been disappointing. Started the season poorly (but apparently playing through injury) so some people are getting on his back. Jozy bad though? Come on :lol:

Anyone saying Coleman is a weak link wants their head testing. One of our best players week in, week out. Not many better right backs than him around.

Ridiculous to see him roll out the same tired cliches everyone else does.

He probably thinks- and worse is probably right- that pulling cheap shots is the way to launch a career for himself as a 'no-, tell it as it is, outrageously opinionated pundit in the mould of his idol and fellow flouncing wavey-haired Welsh bullshit-merchant Robbie Savage.

The ultimate irony being if we'd been a bit stronger and pipped Liverpool for 4th in 2004, that money may well have enabled us to stabilise, break that top four and compete at the top end for a bit longer at Liverpool's expense. Unfortunately one of the team's key players was more interested in going out on the quayside, getting pissed up and slapping females (allegedly of course.) Remember who that was Craig??

"I went to Sunderland on trial, and new Sunderland manager/chairman Niall Quinn offered me a three-year contract: £3,000 per week, with £1,000 extra for each appearance and win bonuses. I celebrated by buying a Mini. I was advised to buy a BMW, but I didn't want to drive around Sunderland, which isn't a wealthy town, in a fancy car"

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2214340-dreams-to-dust-life-after-football-for-the-future-stars-who-never-made-it?utm_source=outbrain.com&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=special-projects