Sunderland

Nobody

Whats the crack with them constantly wanting Bally in? Has he ever actually done anything to warrant it?

HARD AS NAILS MARRA #PASSION #FIGHT #BALLY

He once mocked Roeder's tumour as well.  #BANTER

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hardly surprising he doesn't acknowledge them when they can't even spell his name.  Poyey FFS! It's only 5 letters

You're talking about a fanbase who suggested "He came from Paraguay, to beat the Mags on Sky" as a chant.

We were always branded a club who goes through managers quickly, however the mackems have had the same number of managers as us in the last 5 years

Newcastle

Keegan (Jan 08 - Sept 08)

Kinnear (Sept 08 - April 09)

Shearer (April 09 - May 09)

Hughton (May 09 - Dec 10)

Pardew (Dec 10 - January 15)

Carver (Jan 15 - Present)

Mackems

Keane (Aug 06 - Dec 08)

Sbragia (Dec 08 - May 09)

Bruce (June 09 - Nov 11)

O'Neill (Dec 11 - March 13)

Di Canio (March 13 - Sept 13)

Poyet (Oct 13 - Present)

We were always branded a club who goes through managers quickly, however the mackems have had the same number of managers as us in the last 5 years

Newcastle

Mackems

Keane (Aug 06 - Dec 08)

Bruce (June 09 - Nov 11)

Poyet (Oct 13 - Present)

Stick ya fkin facts up ya fkin arse ya fat gravy-stained wonga fickle delewded mag kernt..... who've the mags got in the next rownd anyways....59000 screemin jawdees...wembo,#daretodream, what a f*ckin shithole we live in....poyet out!!!!!lol!

Bradford 2 - Sunderland 0

Guest John Carvery

Newcastle

Mackems

Keane (Aug 06 - Dec 08)

Bruce (June 09 - Nov 11)

Poyet (Oct 13 - Present)

We have had 3 and they have had 4.

http://www.sunderlandecho.com/sport/sunderland-afc/the-press-is-the-problem-not-me-insists-sunderland-boss-gus-poyet-1-7108218?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

The press is the problem, not me insists Sunderland boss Gus Poyet

GUS POYET has called for Sunderland fans to ignore the media circus after the Black Cats’ FA Cup humiliation at Bradford City.

Sunderland were embarrassed at League One Bradford today after being out-fought and out-thought by the Bantams, who cruised into the quarter finals of the cup with a 2-0 victory.

Head coach Poyet came in for stick from some of the travelling 4,200 fans during the closing stages, with supporters clearly still angered by the Uruguayan’s post-match comments after last week’s 2-0 defeat to struggling QPR.

But Poyet remains adamant that those remarks were misinterpreted and was eager to avoid getting entangled in any similar spats in his post-match assessment today.

Poyet said: “The problem is you (the press) not me.

“If you write what I say, the fans will be on my side.

“But because you write what you want, then we have a problem.

“I am doing my job, I know what is good for the team, my players give everything.

“If we close Sunderland and put a Chinese Wall around the city then it would be fantastic.

“Now, when we let you (the press) get in and you go out and say what you want then we have a problem between ourselves.

“So I would like to invite every Sunderland fan and people who care about the club not to listen to any of you, only to me and between ourselves.”

Bradford adapted far better in an old-fashioned cup tie, both with the physicality of the encounter and the awful Valley Parade pitch.

Sunderland never really got to grips with it and once ex-Black Cats striker Jon Stead doubled Bradford’s advantage just after the hour mark, Phil Parkinson’s men saw out the finale comfortably.

Poyet added; “I’ve played football so I know what it means.

“Maybe a few of you (the press) don’t know what it is like for Bradford City to be out on this pitch in these conditions against a top team.

“That’s why the FA Cup is the best competition in the world – because the top teams do not always win against League One teams.

“We tried our best.

“There are no regrets.

“I think everybody put in their best effort and ability into playing in the circumstances.”

Just had a quick spy at their remaining fixtures and they're not as 'easy' as they make out:

Sunderland v West Brom (New manager in Pulis, look organised and Ideye's taken his rollerskates off)

Man Utd v Sunderland  (Champions League opponent)

Hull v Sunderland  (Horrible record v Bruce & Hull)

Sunderland v Aston Villa  (New manager in Sherwood, possible boost)

West Ham v Sunderland  (tough away game, physical and Sakho/Valencia firing)

Sunderland v Newcastle (banker home win)

Sunderland v Crystal Palace (New(ish) manager in pissbreath. Look to have a bit more about them than under Warnock)

Arsenal v Sunderland (Champions League opponent)

Stoke v Sunderland (see West Ham)

Sunderland v Southampton (champions League chasing opponent)

Everton v Sunderland (Horrible record at Goodison iirc)

Sunderland v Leicester (banker home win)

Chelsea v Sunderland  (champions League opponent)

That's pretty tough with only a 2 point cushion to play with. 

id like to see the arguments on SMB as to where the Wall is located, who gets in, whos in a mag area etc.

Its not just the smb having that idiotic debate - a perfectly reasonable discussion on Skyscrapercity was hijacked by their imbecile contingent after sunderland came rock-bottom in the Centre for Cities study (by a country mile I might add - the only place to record a population loss in the entire country). The thread title was 'Why is sunderland a failing city?', until they spat their dummies and the mods changed it to pacify them!

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=1617155&page=5

Trying to have a reasoned debate with those lackwits is like trying to kick water uphill.

Could not control my laughter when i put the tele on at about 4pm and seen they were 2-0 down. I was sure they'd get through today, draw one of the many ordinary/poor sides left, at home then start going on about Wembo again. So much so that i was reluctantly hoping for the 'bigger' sides to stay in just in case. Usually root for the underdogs. Couldn't care less now. Bradford/PNE for the cup. 

id like to see the arguments on SMB as to where the Wall is located, who gets in, whos in a mag area etc.

Its not just the smb having that idiotic debate - a perfectly reasonable discussion on Skyscrapercity was hijacked by their imbecile contingent after sunderland came rock-bottom in the Centre for Cities study (by a country mile I might add - the only place to record a population loss in the entire country). The thread title was 'Why is sunderland a failing city?', until they spat their dummies and the mods changed it to pacify them!

Trying to have a reasoned debate with those lackwits is like trying to kick water uphill.

fuck me, what utterly pointless arguments are being made in there. :lol:

f*** me, what utterly pointless arguments are being made in there. :lol:

Just had a read through from that link above... jeez... only surprised 'Ponteyland Airport' didn't get mentioned!! :lol: