Sunderland

Nobody

If we close Sunderland and put a Chinese Wall around the city then it would be fantastic.

Agreed :lol:

None of the players would be able to get in for training

could just park the bus outside

If we close Sunderland and put a Chinese Wall around the city then it would be fantastic.

Agreed :lol:

None of the players would be able to get in for training

They'd be ok, they train at the 'Academy of Light' which is of course in...... South Tyneside.

It appears even SAFC distances itself from sunderland at every available opportunity!

Sunderland v Crystal Palace (New(ish) manager in pissbreath. Look to have a bit more about them than under Warnock)

Ugh, who the f*** do we want to win that? :laugh:

Was literally thinking that today, as sickening as it is a part of me wants them to win it.

We need to talk to the FA about this, there should be a way both can lose this heavily.

Sunderland v Crystal Palace (New(ish) manager in pissbreath. Look to have a bit more about them than under Warnock)

Ugh, who the fuck do we want to win that? :laugh:

I've hated Sunderland with every fibre of my being for decades. I've hated Pardew for merely a few years. As much as I dislike it, I hope he takes Palace there and wins.

A nice compromise would be for him to celebrate a Palace win on the pitch only for a Sunderland fan to brutally attack him with an ice-pick and/or taser. I'd buy the DVD tbh. 

Sunderland fans were fighting each other during the Bradford game.

even Marco happy clapper gabiadin'o broke ranks and had a go on radio newcastle, its all kicking off now. :lol:

Must be bad for Gabbiadini to be critical.

What happened to sunderland the humble, never criticising, always backing the team, accepting of their place in football's pecking order not like us horrible nasty mags up the road with our delusions and selfish desire to see our team improve?? Has no-one remembered to give them a patronising tickle on the belly this month?

That RTF crown slips any further it'll be past their kneecaps.

Guest Roger Kint

I went on smb to watch the meltdown, is there any need for 1000000000000 threads for the same topic? Disorganised chaos, they're all ripping each other apart it's amazing.

Just had a look after this, the Micky ray thread is great. They really are fucktards to a man over there. Theres a big thread on fannies whinging in which they are all whinging :lol:

I went on smb to watch the meltdown, is there any need for 1000000000000 threads for the same topic? Disorganised chaos, they're all ripping each other apart it's amazing.

Just had a look after this, the Micky ray thread is great. They really are fucktards to a man over there. Theres a big thread on fannies whinging in which they are all whinging :lol:

I love the fact that we're all shit stirring by saying there was infighting at the match (mag kernts) but at least 4 or 5 say they saw different arguments happening. But it's all blown out of proportion, nothing happened!? Hypocrisy reigns supreme.