Sunderland

Nobody

Guest Haris Vuckic

Its been up for sale for at least 2 years.

I'm not surprised at that price. They must be devastated we've now got Kinnear in charge or transfers and Di Canio only wants to sign Finnish reserve players from the Georgian fourth division or whatever.

Its been up for sale for at least 2 years.

I'm not surprised at that price. They must be devastated we've now got Kinnear in charge or transfers and Di Canio only wants to sign Finnish reserve players from the Georgian fourth division or whatever.

It was up for over £6m at one point. I presume it was one of our footballers who had it built while here but left when we were relegated, or around that time. I'd be pissed it it was smiths like, the cunt.

Guest Haris Vuckic

You've just know it's going to belong to an utter twat. Duff or something.

At least Martins had the decency to live in a shite quayside flat.

So it's had no owners?

There's a plot of land up for sale on Melbury Road in Jesmond park west, next-door to Colo's gaff, wonder if one of our lot will build a mansion there.

I don't think anyone lived in it. It started being built in 2007, finished early 2012 and for sale since then. The furniture hasn't changed in that time from what I can recall.

You've just know it's going to belong to an utter twat. Duff or something.

At least Martins had the decency to live in a shite quayside flat.

Could be duff. It's someone who was paid far too much. Probably cost £3-4m to build.