Sunderland

Nobody

Some geezer on twitter (on BBC livefeed) "Di Canio's signings remind me of Mark Hughes at QPR and Man City. Lots of people, but can't gel and half won't cope."

:snod:

Reminds me more of Pompey under Perrin.

It's more like just every single Italian club. Except there isn't the co-ownership merry-go-round to be able to palm them all off if they're shit/not ready.

Aye - remember most of us are expecting to lose, tomorrow. di Canio still the best thing since sliced bread, according to the mackems. :)

Yup. Despite the 6 goal reaming from villa, the turgid garbage served up in the last few 'must win' games last season, getting run ragged by MK Dons, 17th place, the fascism....all forgiven because of one result. Its a good job for him NUFC is so intrinsic to the 'success' of their club otherwise he'd be swinging from a lamppost by midnight.

(Much like his hero did)

The thing is, for all that getting angry a lot when he got the job and making them actually do a bit of running in training, they've ultimately got themselves a league one manager.

It was an absolutely bonkers appointment in the first place.

10/1 for him first manager to go is practically free money.

The thing is, for all that getting angry a lot when he got the job and making them actually do a bit of running in training, they've ultimately got themselves a league one manager.

will go down in thier history tho for beating us 3-0 and sliding on his knees.

Thank fuck for these cunts, best thing about the season so far is their turgid home form. Embarrassing as it is to say unfortunately.

Shame it's not a real club beating them mind rather than the Bucks 97 Man Utd supporters club.

I honestly think he'll get as least two full seasons there, I really do.

Guest ThievingMagpie

I just want to say that Jozy Altidore is one of the most useless footballers I've ever seen in my life and any American who defends him simply because they share the same passport is fucking mental.

I just want to say that Alan Smith is one of the most useless footballers I've ever seen in my life and any Englishman who defends him simply because they share the same passport is f***ing mental.