Sunderland

Nobody

it looks like Borini will be continuing his love affair with SAFC, if reports are proved correct.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/2015/08/transfer-round-up-borini-close-to-return/#ixzz3ig3mh1Rm

erm its a bit of a one sided love affair. He's done everything he can to NOT go back.

Never understood their obsession with him anyway.

:lol: Good point.

Many happy memories of him.

The goals against yourselves, in the relegation run in, the cup final.

I'd like him back, but I don't think he will.

Honest question ... I know Sunderland is supposed to be the pits, but it can't be much worse than places like Stoke and Hull, right?

Why are they always unable to get any half decent players?  :lol:

Look at who Stoke are signing, and even though Hull went down, I think their team was infinitely better, and actually had some talent.

Really baffling.

Honest question ... I know Sunderland is supposed to be the pits, but it can't be much worse than places like Stoke and Hull, right?

Why are they always unable to get any half decent players?  :lol:

Look at who Stoke are signing, and even though Hull went down, I think their team was infinitely better, and actually had some talent.

Really baffling.

Thing about Sunderland is that Newcastle is right on its doorstep, meaning that the majority of people will choose not to spend their time there. Making the town not only shit, but also deserted by the majority of people. Hull and Stoke are more isolated in that respect, so if you live there you have to spend your time there. Making those two cities a bit more appealing, in a "we're all in this together" kind of vibe.

Sunderland are like that obsessed bit on the side when it comes to Borini.

They are like Glenn Close in Fatal Attraction.

A bunch of Borini boilers?

:lol:

:lol: :lol:

Not enough love for this.

Borini is the new N'Zogbia except he's never on the pitch long enough to get a standing ovation as an opposition player from them.

That was small time as fuck.

"Here's a player we've been linked it. Let's give him a clap, he'll definitely join us after that."

Forgot about that.

Didn't they boo/clap someone else on thinking it was Richardson n all?

I don't think its the area as much as the club itself, that player choose.  I know Newcastle is further north, and a bit more isolated from the rest of the UK, but its a fantastic city that compares equally with Liverpool or Manchester in terms of facilities or things to do.

The difference is that Liverpool, Everton and the Mancs are clubs that are trying to be the best that they can be, whereas Newcastle and Sunderland are struggling to reach those levels.

I am convinced that if you had the Man City team playing in Black/White and challenging for the Premier League you would have no problem getting new players to head on up the A1M to Tyneside.