Sunderland

Nobody

I wonder what the total number of players at each club since the start of the prem- there cant be another club comes even close to them, they have a total change of direction every 18months. :lol:

Is there is a list anywhere of Di Canio's transfers in total during his whole management "career"?

"BBC Sport's Andy Cryer: "West Brom are in talks to sign Sunderland striker Stephane Sessegnon. It is understood he would cost between £4m and £5m."

Selling pretty much their most dangerous player to a relegation rival...?

yes which sums up Di Canio's reign, also talk of Seb Larrson going to palace

Sess fell out with PDC like? Can't believe they are selling their best player for such a low fee.

That'll be 3 of their best players from last summer gone. They are left with a few unhappy players plus a truckload of new signings needing to bed in under the intense scrutiny of their manager.

Well done, Paolo.

Guest WashyGeordie

I wonder what the total number of players at each club since the start of the prem- there cant be another club comes even close to them, they have a total change of direction every 18months. :lol:

Utter madness to have such turnaround of staff.  Makes us look like a brilliantly run club in comparison.

Didn't he do the same at Swindon though? And now their paying the consequences of spending too much. Sounds like he's gonna be the next 'Arry Redknapp...

Guest WashyGeordie

I know he is buying s*** but at least he is being backed by his board.

More fool them for not doing their homework.

sunlan' done the same when Roy was manager aswell and look how that turned out...

http://i.imgur.com/l1uNRpA.png

Can't see them doing well tbh. Go on a poor run and the pressure on the players will only get intense from their manager.

Didn't know their midfielder-turned-LB is their vice-captain.

I know he is buying shit but at least he is being backed by his board.

We all know our "board" is considerably less than perfect, but our transfer policy over the last few years looks incredibly sane and efficient in comparison to Sunderland's shambolic approach.