Sunderland

Nobody

I just find it so weird that their default setting as soon as they sign a player is "what will the mags think?" Doubt there's another set of fans anywhere with that mentality. I mean a 200 odd post thread (and counting) on what we'll make of their latest signing is just beyond ridiculous. I've noticed there's more fans from other clubs posting on their board now clearly just to take the piss. A Villa fan had them tied up in knots last week and all they could say in reply was attendances, attendances, as a sign that they're a bigger club yet they'll be lapping this rank patter Borinis came out with (clearly to try to get them inside because he knocked them back so many times) as gospel despite us being a far better supported club.

Certainly a "special" breed and no mistake.

Guest antz1uk

Sunderland fans on Twitter discussing they think that they have a chanve of singing Van Dijk and Enrique (This was before the latter signed for West Brom.

Love it when a player leaves us for better things and ends up no better off at all

Guest Bert Shaft

I, for one, am in total meltdown.

Me too, am jealous as f*ck that they've signed Borsalini . I'll never be able to get over this. It's a tragedy for NUFC, the consigns us to losing the next 34 derby games 3-0, oh the anguish, the pain, the total and utter despair...  :naughty:

I, for one, am in total meltdown.

Me too, am jealous as f*ck that they've signed Borsalini . I'll never be able to get over this. It's a tragedy for NUFC, the consigns us to losing the next 34 derby games 3-0, oh the anguish, the pain, the total and utter despair...  :naughty:

mackem logic: never let facts get in the way of a good mag bashing. If it paints NUFC and its fans in a bad light, it is automatically a fact!