Sunderland

Nobody

If the likes of Man Utd, Liverpool, Arsenal etc. were ran like us and finished seasons like us they would struggle to get half the crowds our clubs do.

Don't think they would. But the prices for a ticket would tumble.

And there's the classic contrary for the sake of it TCD post

Guest firetotheworks

That thread is an abomination, op leaves out Wijnaldum, probably still gutted that we got him :lol:

'Wijnaldum v Toivonen - Gini - great player, ola looks decent but I don't think many can argue he's better'

If the likes of Man Utd, Liverpool, Arsenal etc. were ran like us and finished seasons like us they would struggle to get half the crowds our clubs do.

Both Liverpool and Man Utd have struggled to sell tickets when they have been underperforming in recent seasons.  Who knows how much they would fall with seasons of continued underachievement but I would expect they would still get decent-sized crowds.

Liverpool got 35400 for a league game under Hodgson.

Both Liverpool and Man Utd have struggled to sell tickets when they have been underperforming in recent seasons.  Who knows how much they would fall with seasons of continued underachievement but I would expect they would still get decent-sized crowds.

Liverpool got 35400 for a league game under Hodgson.

Was that against Wolves?  I seem to remember being at an away game over Christmas time and that game was on the TV in a bar afterwards.  Empty seats all over and I thought it looked closer to 30,000. 

Who the hell is Mark Webber?

This hopeless f***er

http://media.giphy.com/media/ys5paotHEo6WY/giphy.gif

"Hows he looking doc?"

"Well, he's broken just about every major bone in his body, he has third degree burns to his chest and legs, his scrotum was sheared off in the impact and he's functionally blind. That mans gone through about as much pain as Ive ever seen anyone survive. And he still has hell to look forward to."

"What, he's gonna get worse?"

"No he's improving. But he's asked to visit sunderland...."