Sunderland

Nobody

Two of the lads on our board who've been spot on in the past confirming this now. He's gone after tomorrow.

I'd take Allardyce now. In fact I'd have taken Allardyce before O'Neill was appointed.

Not because his football is particularly great. Not because I think he's a good manager but because he suits a club like us.

Our ambition is stay in this league. Other than Pulis, there's not a man better who'd achieve this regularly without too much trouble.

Two of the lads on our board who've been spot on in the past confirming this now. He's gone after tomorrow.

I'd take Allardyce now. In fact I'd have taken Allardyce before O'Neill was appointed.

Not because his football is particularly great. Not because I think he's a good manager but because he suits a club like us.

Our ambition is stay in this league. Other than Pulis, there's not a man better who'd achieve this regularly without too much trouble.

He was taking us down imo, but we'll never know, KK kept us up. Good luck if that fat fraud lands, you'll need it. :lol: Can't believe you pull this manager change shit every year, like, and even more that your players suddenly start trying. It's really a cup final for most of you, isn't it?

:okay: We don't bother with it.

Fear not my Macnamara Marras, although not to everyone's taste (Urrrgh flashback to my Aunty Ethel's New Year's Eve bash... :icon_puke_r: ) apparently you can easily make your own Egg Nog/DIY manager. Destructions here:

http://drinks.seriouseats.com/2012/11/diy-vs-buy-dutch-eggnog-advocaat-brandy-christmas-drink-cocktail-party.html

If you find it isn't very effective at leading your team, you can always dip your Little Dick in it and hope for some attention from one of Big Dick's favoured Amsterdam window decorations.

He was taking us down imo, but we'll never know, KK kept us up. Good luck if that fat fraud lands, you'll need it. :lol: Can't believe you pull this manager change s*** every year, like, and even more that your players suddenly start trying. It's really a cup final for most of you, isn't it?

:okay: We don't bother with it.

I don't care that it's before we play yourselves.

I want to win the derby. Who doesn't? But cup final? I've been to one and it was miles better than any game v Newcastle I've attended.

Staying up is more important

Couldn't agree more. The bloke is a complete ar$ehole.

Couldn't agree more. The bloke is a complete ar$ehole.

:lol: